Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Grand Theft Auto IV On PC!!!

0 0

I just noticed gta iv is coming out on pc :D Has anyone played gta 3, vice city, san Andreas with keyboard and mouse, and does it work well? I've been playing pc games (mostly fps) for years with keyboard and mouse so that's not the problem. I was just wondering if a controller would be better and more fun for that particular game?

Banned
0 0

CyberSpider wrote: I just noticed gta iv is coming out on pc :D

I just noticed you're an idiot.

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]CyberSpider wrote: I just noticed gta iv is coming out on pc :D

I just noticed you're an idiot.[/quote]

ah i see spyware is still here flaming people :right:

0 0

CyberSpider wrote: [quote]spyware wrote: [quote]CyberSpider wrote: I just noticed gta iv is coming out on pc :D

I just noticed you're an idiot.[/quote]

ah i see spyware is still here flaming people :right:[/quote]

HBH wouldn't have been the same without him..

Banned
0 0

GRAND THEFT FUCKING AUTO IS NOT, I REPEAT NOT A CONSOLE SERIES.

FUCK YOU ALL.

/caps

0 0

I never found the GTA series very fun, storyline isn't good, cheats suck, and it is just pointless.

0 0

I have to agree with Night_Stalker hbh wouldn't be the same without spyware

on-topic: i could never really get into grand theft auto, i mean if it only costs about 10 bucks then yeah i would probably buy it, but otherwise it reallly isn't worth it

0 0

spyware wrote: GRAND THEFT FUCKING AUTO IS NOT, I REPEAT NOT A CONSOLE SERIES.

FUCK YOU ALL.

/caps

Spyware is right GRAND THEFT FUCKING AUTO isn't a console series, do you really think the esrb would approve a name like that????

The new gta games are originally for the console, the 2d ones, gta,gta2,gta london 1969 were for the pc.

0 0

*kisses ass

Video games in general are just bad anymore, they're getting too realistic. I do like vice city, maybe they should have stopped there.

0 0

a-hack wrote: [quote]spyware wrote: GRAND THEFT FUCKING AUTO IS NOT, I REPEAT NOT A CONSOLE SERIES.

FUCK YOU ALL.

/caps

Spyware is right GRAND THEFT FUCKING AUTO isn't a console series, do you really think the esrb would approve a name like that????

The new gta games are originally for the console, the 2d ones, gta,gta2,gta london 1969 were for the pc.[/quote]

who said it was a console version? There was debate over whether gta IV was coming out on pc for quite some time. If i thought it was a console series i would not of asked if anyone had played gta 3, vice city, san Andreas with keyboard and mouse.

Banned
0 0

CyberSpider wrote: who said it was a console version? There was debate over whether gta IV was coming out on pc for quite some time. If i thought it was a console series i would not of asked if anyone had played gta 3, vice city, san Andreas with keyboard and mouse.

OP is making it sound like GTA is being ported to the PC.

0 0

Flare wrote: I have to agree with Night_Stalker hbh wouldn't be the same without spyware

on-topic: i could never really get into grand theft auto, i mean if it only costs about 10 bucks then yeah i would probably buy it, but otherwise it reallly isn't worth it

I got San Andres PC version, ten bucks..

:D

It is……. ok..

I'm not really into video games anymore..

I need to start teaknowdo again, I was one belt from my blackbelt when I quite :( Would like to take judo and ju-jutsu also :)

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]CyberSpider wrote: who said it was a console version? There was debate over whether gta IV was coming out on pc for quite some time. If i thought it was a console series i would not of asked if anyone had played gta 3, vice city, san Andreas with keyboard and mouse.

OP is making it sound like GTA is being ported to the PC. [/quote]

WHAT!???

ah whatever.. i only asked a simple question >.< Are you incapable of understanding?

anyway im out, not coming back to this thread.

0 1

Did any of you guys read about this kid in Thailand who killed a cab driver and said that GTA 4 made him do it?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/hi/technology/newsid_7540000/7540623.stm

Thanks to him, the cops have confiscated all copies of GTA 4 and those selling them will be imprisoned.

FUCKING IDIOTS.

But hell, it's Thailand. I mean, their current PM is a fucking cooking show host, for god's sake.