Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Favourite Game?

0 0

Whats your favourite game? im addicted to Gta San Andreas at the moment :) and Liero

0 0

COD4 and Halo 3 all the way :D

0 0

moshbat wrote: Black and white 1+2 Havent played those. Are they any good? (stupid question)

0 0

skathgh420 wrote: COD4 and Halo 3 all the way :D Halo<3

0 0

moshbat wrote: [quote]Choice wrote: [quote]moshbat wrote: Black and white 1+2 Havent played those. Are they any good? (stupid question)[/quote]

look them up.[/quote] First i need a good computer.

0 1

CS 1.6, Typhoon 2001, Wormux (an Open source clone of worms) and Alien Shooter.

0 1

Fritzo wrote: Tetris

the best game of all time.

0 0

Delta Force - Black Hawk Dawn, CS 1.6, GTA San Andreas

0 0

jamie_90 wrote: Delta Force - Black Hawk Dawn, CS 1.6, GTA San Andreas good games! :)

0 0

Choice wrote: [quote]jamie_90 wrote: Delta Force - Black Hawk Dawn, CS 1.6, GTA San Andreas good games! :)[/quote]

i know thanks :)

0 0

COD 4

0 0

COD4 no doubt..

though lately I've gotten into Eve-Online.. space pirating is fun : )

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

don't play any more, but it used to be C.S 1.6 no doubt, but now the best game I'm playing is notepad writing :D

Admin from hell
0 0

All the Silent hill games. Hell Yes.

0 0

COD,GTA 2,NFS -Underground 2,CS 1.6 ..waiting for GTA 4 but bfore that waiting to upgrade my graphics card…

0 0

Resident Evil :P

0 0

raw v/s smackdown :p

0 0

Metal Gear Solid.

=]

0 0

Metal Gear Solid. ROCKS !! used to so love that game !!! presently into gta and fifa !!! and all time favorite has to be cs :condition zero !!

0 0

MGS owns. My favorite cs game is 1.6 :D

0 0

Doom 3 at midnight down a dark alley….

Or if you're old school like me, the original Dooms and Wolfenstein 3D. I still remember the characters grin when he found the chaingun to shoot up those Nazi scum…..

0 0

cueballr wrote: MGS owns. My favorite cs game is 1.6 :D

CS 1.6 FTW! I'll pwn some noobs hard in CS 1.6 B).

0 0

Unreal 2004 for FPS All time has to be Elite

0 0

I would have to say All time fav: Armored Core (The Entire Series) Loved it too hell

I don't play like I used to though. No one to play with really.

0 0

nine-ball wrote: I would have to say All time fav: Armored Core (The Entire Series) Loved it too hell

I don't play like I used to though. No one to play with really.

Hahahahha. I remember playing armored core way back in the day for days without sleep or anything. That game was addicting :p

0 0

You really cant get enough of Counter Strike Source. No matter what other game you buy you can always come back to CSS with a good feeling.

But my all time favorite for its prestigious graphics and intuitive gameplay is CRYSIS.

0 0

Moss wrote: You really cant get enough of Counter Strike Source. No matter what other game you buy you can always come back to CSS with a good feeling.

That is, unless you get wrongly acused of cheating and end up being VAC banned. Takes all the fun out of it. Even when you use a keylogger to get someone else's SteamID credentials and play on their un-banned account. It's never the same.

Anyway.. I'd struggle to choose my favorite game to be honest.. It would probably have to be a slightly older game, considering, in my opinion, game quality is deteriorating with time. I like new games like Assassin's Creed, COD4.. but they both lasted me two days each. I'd finished them and played a little extra by then.

I still occasionally play the original Half-Life, that's good for gameplay and stuff. I've recently been playing Dungeon Keeper, Dungeon Keeper 2, Stokekeep(That's a good old DOS game, if you haven't played it) and I'm planning to get one of my original Red Alert games (Red Alert or Red Alert: Aftermath) running again soon.

Damn, that was a long post just to talk about games.

0 0

my favorite game is fable the lost chapters and diablo 2 or guitar hero 3

Banned
0 0

NetHack, Commander Keen, Cosmo, Castle I+II and the like. Also; anything with Link, Mario and other happy Nintendo characters.

I also play a bit of CS 1.6, but I can't stand modern shooters (CoD/BF).

0 0

Duke Nukem 3D, Screamer 2, Railroad Tycoon II, Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines

0 0

Majora's Mask and snes A Link to the Past.

MM is in a whole class of it's own ;P

0 0

Epic necro post. Hahahh. Oh well.

I've always loved the old Atari games and Sega Genesis games from when I was a kid. :3 Orcarina of Time and Majora's mask were pretty good. Never owned an n64, but one of my friends did when I was little and we'd play those for hours. Wolfenstien 3D n64 and PC versions was amazing. I'll get bored and sit around and play them on emulators. Lol.

I don't like many newer games though. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare was OK..Nothing great though. Bother's in Arms (don't remember the whole name of it.. it was a real time strategy WW2 shooter though) was ok. I liked it more than CoD:MW because it requires some strategy and planning to it, as well as the shooting.

I like the fast paced shooters a lot though. Nexuiz, Warsow (I don't really see why so little people play this one), Sauerbraten, Urban Terror(it's alright, in my opinion, not as good as the others I listed..) I tried playing that game Tremulous or something like that. It was alright at first, but then it just got boring after an hour or so.

Think I liked Warsow, Urban Terror, Sauerbraten, and Nexiuz most out of the newer games I've played, in that order.

0 0

1337gr0uD0n wrote:

Mhmm, are those the ones for DS? I'm only familiar with the ones for the original Gameboy and Color version of it . Yellow, Blue, Red, Silve, Gold, Crystal and Green (I think Greem isn't a gameboy one. Maybe gameboy advance?) I remember playing Green on an emulator a few months ago for the first time and being like "HOLY FUCK, CHECK OUT DEM GRAPHICS. c:".

http://www.cyberiapc.com/vgg/pics/nintendo_gameboy2.jpg < Had one of those. :3 http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llzizfy1fG1qass87o1_500.jpg < And eventually upgraded to one of these. Hahah.

Unrelated: Came across this on google images. Never seen this before. http://media.techeblog.com/images/gamefighter.jpg < THAT, is amazing.

0 0

I think Magicka is a good game too. =)

0 0

Team Fortress 2. Portal 2. Half-life 2.

Pretty much everything with 2.

0 0

Crysis Series & NFS World :happy:

0 0

Hmm. A blank second page. Strange. Anyhow my favorite games are:

1. Chess BTW is MoshBat dead?

Admin from hell
0 0

Mtutnid wrote: Hmm. A blank second page. Strange. Anyhow my favorite games are:

1. Chess BTW is MoshBat dead?

Moshbat asked to be deleted a while ago, Never thought I\'d say this but damn I miss him. :@ I see the pages aren\'t storing properly. Sigh, I\'ll add it to my list of a billion things to fix. Edit, Issue is fixed now.

<edit> Along with these goddamn addslashes.

0 0

sega : contra hard corps (epileptic nightmare) pc : operation flashpoint (actually i enjoy 1h long walks on maps :D) hitman blood and money all half life games (actualy my favorite game) sins of solar empire c.s 1.6 thps3