Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy -need help-

0 0

Well, I got Jedi Academy and it says I pass all the tests, but when I run the game, it restarts my comp. I need help w/ this..

Comp stats

Processor AMD Athlon(tm) XP/MP/4 1602MHz Display Card SiS 315 Memory 384MB Operating System Microsoft Windows 2000 Free Disk Space 13.45GB Display Card Memory 16MB Display Driver Version 6.14.10.3530 DirectX Version 9.0c Optical Drive CD Sound Card VIA AC'97 Audio (WAVE)

0 0

For one, this should be in Troubleshooting, but then again there are barely any good mods on HBH.

Two, you should probably get yourself more RAM, just to be safe. Along with your Display Card, you should probably get a good bit more memory. Other than that, try getting the program Everest, it's a hardware and computer list-maker that pretty much states everything you have, then try to talk to the customer support for that game/game creator. Good Luck.

0 0

or if you have windows xp then u could google windows xp gamer and you input game and it will tell you wether ur computer can run it or not.