Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

The Legend of Zelda

0 0

well i just saw this video right now and thought i'd share with everyone.. hope there are fans of this game here..

The Legend of Zelda MOVIE

0 0

I loved that game. i loved all the games of Zelda. I'm definitely seeing that next year.

0 0

I saw somewhere there is a movie coming out… If I can find the link I will post it….

0 0

I dont know… Link doesn't talk much. Think he'll have subtitles?

The movie I'm waiting for is The Hobbit.

0 0

I hope that you dont have to select what link says!!! lmao

0 0

i think link would talk.. if he doesnt then thats just lame..

0 0

I am sue Link will talk… + I wonder what the monsters will look like??? And if he will have the Ocherana???

0 0

owl says: blahblahblah * 3 pages

then "do you understand?

• yes
  • no

select no by default, then you start the movie over

0 0

if its a prank then that was just very good..

0 0

hmm….yea i heard about this being a prank…i dunno…i think it would be kinda cool

0 0

well i thought it was true.. probably just because im such a big fan of the game.. but oh well

0 0

see i just don't get april fools. i think its retarded and confussing

0 0

Hehe April fools is over so I will quit! Hehehttp://proxyfellow.com/index.php?q=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5oZWxsYm91bmRoYWNrZXJzLm9yZy9mb3J1bS8uLi9mdXNpb25faW1hZ2VzL3NtaWxleS9uaW5qYS5naWY%3D ninja.gif

0 0

but why. doesn't it just cause confusion in the end. i remember when i was a kid i would say "your shoe is untied" then when they looked down "april fools" but that was it at most. not making this whole thing. if that really is an april fools joke its the most realistic and thought out one i have seen. they must have taken a while to make that and it must have cost alot of money to do so.

0 0

bubble bursted thank you very much

0 0

i like to live in my own little world sometimes. makes me feel safe about the world :right:

0 0

well i thought link and ganondorf looked kinda lame but still i got excited.. i have just been waiting for this for some time..

0 0

haha yea i get that.. but i still wasnt expecting something like that.. as crappy as it looked, it seemed like too much for a joke..

0 0

did you see the fucking spider? thats skill right there.

The Manager
0 0

As long as they did not use the same CGI crew as Eragon then we are safe!

This would be a cool movie though! maybe even bring in the Minish!

0 0

Most of those movies are 100% digital. What makes it worse is it's so obvious. Stuff like that turns me off to most movies of that type.

0 0

maybe it will become a movie. alot of things start that way. you know as a joke

0 0

lets hope so.. but there should be alot of improvements if this joke became a reality..

0 0

i frickin love all of the LOZ game im working on beating them all!!!!

Banned
0 0

Blackmercury wrote: i frickin love all of the LOZ game im working on beating them all!!!!

YOU ARE NECRO'ING

0 0

lol… I guess I wasn't the only1 who though it was real… when it really wasn't

neways, if u really a zelda fan, check out the updates on "new zelda wii" no name yet or anything released.. except for a pic… and… no sword???!!! lol…

here's the link http://wii.ign.com/articles/100/1000772p1.html

if u really want some spoilers… about the sword… go here and watch the 1st 46 seconds of the video:D:D:D http://www.screwattack.com/HardNews/061109