Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Halo3 and live

0 0

ok this thread is for everyone who has halo 3 and a live account. if you have one and would like to play with others on HBH post your gamertag here.

mine is fallingmidget27

P.S. I'm doing this cause i'm on now and i'm bored and i want someone to play with.

0 0

I just played with midget here. Now I'm a 49, and usually I'm pretty good (and maybe I just had a really bad game) but she did a lot better than me. So only play with her if you're pretty good. ;)

SET

Peumonoultramicroscopicsilico
0 0

LOL if i didnt get the dang ring of death i would play with u

SweetTeaPrince

0 0

Call of Duty 4 Anyone?

Gamertag 'Terrorart'

0 0

thats it. only three people. come on i know there are more than three people on here that don't have a life.

:(
80 120

I've had strep the past three days, so I haven't been around very much. My gamertag is zanimabean.

I know, it's weird, but it's a combination of my family's names… plus bean. Not my choice, but it's got 10K gamerscore, and I don't feel like making my own and starting all over again.

I play Halo3, COD4, some shadowrun, Gears of War, basically anything I have (which is a lot). Hope to see you guys there.

0 0

fallingmidget wrote: thats it. only three people. come on i know there are more than three people on here that don't have a life. Just because we don't have a life, doesn't mean we can all afford a 360 :[

0 0

Feel free to hit me up, my gamertag's DMNecris But i'm a competetive fucker :D

...Legend?
0 0

Halo 3 Or COD4

Whatalegend

0 0

Me = Cheeze On Toast

I would play Halo with you but I'm not very good :)

(Guitar Hero III ftw)