Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Crysis =]

0 0

Finally got the full game

and its pretty lush

and just a tad demanding

but never the less

if you've got an 8800 and havent pushed it to its limits, whack cysis in you computer

=]

0 0

haha your sig is madd funny

0 0

hahah your sig really is mad funny. So is the game actully good or kinda good? You never really said..

0 0

i found it pretty fun for a while but i got sick of it after a couple months

0 0

lol, glad you like the sig.

As the for the game, its awesome. Its all free roam on a massive island, so you sorta make your on way through the levels. You can walk, steal a tank, drive a boat or fly a helicopter.

Only problem is my hard drive died on me, so i lost my save. And after a whole day of playing, i'm going to wait before i play again =[

But yea, it looks amazing, well worth it.

And yo can get eaten by a shark =]

0 0

If you play online whats your Tag, im always up for giving someone a game :) oh and for anyone who doesnt have it youve gotta gte it crysis is awesome fun.

0 0

i found this game really fun for the most part, and the graphics were pretty awesome. I was a little disappointed by the storyline though, seems like all games focus on the graphics and lack plot these days :(