Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Is Halo Ripping you off?

0 0

Okay So if your like me and you can win 20 games in a row and NOT go up in rank…but the FIRST TIME you lose you go down instantly? yea once i hit LVL 45 everything went down hill and FAST. Bungie Quote unquote told us how the ranking system works…WHICH MIND YOU IS A LIE…they said in short how well you do in a game per game and IF you win the game determines IF you go up…this was true BEFORE the new maps came out. because i could absolutely RAPE and the team would lose and i would go up a LVL so i know it was checking how well you were doing. and then last night we won game after game and i didnt lvl until one game were my KD went negative and I WAS THE ONLY PERSON to go up and i had a negative kill death. and everyone was positive. So am i the only one or am i just raggin? hahah

0 0

stop bitching, if you're not good enough to go up, then get better or get used to it. I suck at halo and even I can get past level 45…nublet

Retired
10 0

lol right. i would own you at swat. for a challenge send me an invite (halo 2 only) mynameis33

0 0

lmao swat? where you only have to shoot them in the head and they die? And there's no radar? That takes some serious skill dude… xD

0 0

Bungie did not lie, if you took a look at the equation that is shown in their forums you'd probably figure out why you're not going up in rank.

If I had to guess it would be because of a combination of having played too many games with lower leveled opponents that has caused your problem

Retired
10 0

dude it got my clan sponsered playing swat so chew on that, spit it out and eat it.

0 0

yours31f wrote: dude it got my clan sponsered playing swat so chew on that, spit it out and eat it.

i am intimidated by your manliness.

0 0

like I said, it's swat, 1 shot kill with a weapon that shows a little dot in the middle of the reticle when you're aiming at the head. This requires almost no strategy…play real slayer…:ninja: