Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Metroid Prime 3 better than Super Mario Galaxy? Oh dear!

0 0

Seriously though, I genuinely believe Metroid Prime 3 is better than Super Mario galaxy (from here mentioned as MP3 and SMG, respectively.)

MP3 Is giving me immense fun, it being the first time I have played it. Mario just seems to miss…something. Who agrees? And moreover, who wants to flame me to hell and back? :-)

0 0

-cL wrote: Nothing beats Super Mario -_-

Tetris <<<click it and try to resist playing :ninja:

0 0

Tetris is a boring game. Play the first Zelda on an emulator….although that's off topic.

0 0

Superior.

0 0

I'm not even sure what that is…NetHack maybe?

0 0

Super mario pwns metroid, i own both trust me…

0 0

Same…if I didn't own both I wouldn't have said that.

0 0

Super Mario and Zelda have always been the best game series. Sorry, Samus B)

0 0

Hey, we can't even bring Zelda into this. Zelda is the supreme overlord of games. Nothing more to be said :P

0 0

Sazz wrote: Hey, we can't even bring Zelda into this. Zelda is the supreme overlord of games. Nothing more to be said :P

zelda is rubbish in my opinion.

If you like old style RPG's then the old might and magic series kicks butt.

Banned
0 0

"Zelda" is rubbish? Which game?

Also, you suck.

0 0

spyware wrote: "Zelda" is rubbish? Which game?

Also, you suck.

a have played several versions and each time it failed to interest me really and your last comment was really quite pathetic.

0 0

Oh god no…invasion of the Zelda haters! Grabs the shotgun

0 0

zelda and mario are nintendo legends, i only played metriod prime once and it sucked.

Banned
0 0

I give you the truth.

Metroid Prime {1} = 100% ownage. Metroid Prime {echoes} = 87% ownage. Metroid Prime {corruption} = 85% ownage.

Metroid on the NES? 100% ownage. Snes? 110% ownage. GBA versions? 100% ownage.

You just gotta love samus.

0 0

I don't know how old this topic is but I stumbled upon it after lurking around the site for the first time in a couple weeks and I have to ask… what about the fps classics? They are way better B) I have loved doom1, doom2, and doom3. I started playing doom when I was about 5 and half life when I was about 6. There still my favorite games and I doubt anything is going to come along thats better. Its to bad tf2 was a disaster, imo. LONG LIVE TEAM FORTRESS CLASSIC!

0 0

SystemGenocide wrote: what about the fps classics? They are way better B) I have loved doom1, doom2, and doom3.

I agree. Doom rocks :D

0 1

yeah doom ftw! i use to hang out at my (former) high school computer lab during lunch mastering doom to the amazement of my friends. This when doom 3 was about a few months to go before release.

and what do you mean TF2 sucked? It was fun!

but this is off topic, right? some one make a post on "why doom rules"

0 0

Valves tf2 was absolute shit compared to tfc imo.

Ultimate Headshot
0 0

yeah doom ftw! i use to hang out at my (former) high school computer lab during lunch mastering doom to the amazement of my friends. This when doom 3 was about a few months to go before release.

yeah Doom3 was scary as I personally needed breaks every 2 hours or so. But nothing beats portal :D

0 0

Don't mean to be mean, but, isn't this getting off topic?