Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Halo3 exploit

0 0

ok i found this exploit in the halo3 multiplayer. (i think it's an exploit)

how to gain xp the fastest

this won't work for ranked games only social.

you need you and five other friends. go into rumblepit (it's == to lonewolves but for social) and start the game. now what you do is pick someone out of the five to win. so say there's player's 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ,and 6. let 1 get all the kills and everyone else has 0. what happens is that player 1 gets a xp for coming in first. players 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 also get a xp because they were all tied for second. with zero kills.

in halo3 only the people that came in the top half get xp. but in this case everyone gets a xp because everyone came in the top half.

i hope this helps you advance.

0 0

That's not an "exploit". It's a lame way to cheat.

Also, you don't find exploits. You find vulnerabilities, and THEN exploit them.

0 0

theres a name for that, its called stat padding…

used to happen in BF2 when you could defib people on the other team to kills em again…

0 0

you're serious?

That isn't an exploit (or a glitch for that matter), it's just everyone tying for second place so they're all in the top half…any retard can do that. You could even do it so that you all tie for first place, really not hard.

Also, who the fuck even tries to cheat on halo 3 XP points? Is it really that important that you become a Colonel before your gay friends do?

0 0

I just put it there for whoever wants to use it. Like I said in the other thread I havnt played for a long time and it was my brother that discovered this and he wanted me to post it so bitch at him.

Ultimate Headshot
0 0

clearly it's just a trick not even a glitch let alone a exploit…

0 0

like I said I didnt do this my brother did

0 0

come on now don't be hating on the girl. BUT i do prefer to actually BEAT EVERYONE haha its better for pride and doesn't take as long besides its freaking a 50 i want not 283179 xp…that makes you look like you play like crap..BUT i might actually consider this once i get general..cuz thats all i need is a butt load of XP after that.