Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Final Fantasy XII (12)

0 0

I'm stuck in the draklor labaratory 68th floor, Those guards are a bitch to cut through, with their shell, protect, and slow/silence hits. Anyone know what I'm on about? Lol.

Stats:

Basch = level 44
Fran = 44
Ashe = 45

0 0

i used to play that when i bought it a while back, dont remember what my guys are at though, ill check next time im downstairs and post my guys ranks

0 0

Thanks for replying, but I managed to get past it. Just a puzzle, I'm in Giruvegan now, those Behemoths are a bitch :-P

0 0

Final Fantasy is the shiznit :happy:

0 0

haha, i been playing it alot recently and I'm done with the storyline. only three more hunts to go and it's all over. only too bad i lost my chance of getting zodiark spear :angry: anyways, have fun :D

0 0

hahaha i used to be obsessed with that game i just started fucking with it again im glad i did

0 0

My friend is mad obsesed with that game. I am deeply in love with it myself. But he is tank on that… See I dont have the online one because… I cant afford that shit. And if I knew what the hell I was doing with hacking… Then I would surly try something dumb. But damn, my friend is all the top shit. So he offered me his thing… But I cant.. I would have to do from scratch to feel successful.

0 0

yeah it just wouldnt feel right if you didnt earn it

The Manager
0 0

chronicburst wrote: My friend is mad obsesed with that game. I am deeply in love with it myself. But he is tank on that… See I dont have the online one because… I cant afford that shit. And if I knew what the hell I was doing with hacking… Then I would surly try something dumb. But damn, my friend is all the top shit. So he offered me his thing… But I cant.. I would have to do from scratch to feel successful.

You are thinking Final Fantasy XI (11) Not XII (12).

I have been playing it but it went wayside when I got Folk Lore, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy X-2. I will eventually get back to it. I think my guys are all over 40 ATM. I just got out of the woods where Fran's Sister Lives. So I do not know what you would call this in the ways of progress but I am a guy who loves to level to shit. I think I killed the first boss in 1 hit :P