Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

burning xbox 360 games

0 0

Does anyone know how I can burn an XBOX 360 game? Just like I would with a CD, or DVD? I appreciate any/all help. thanks ahead of time.

0 0

umm im pretty sure it can be done….never really read up on it tho.

0 0

xzebrax wrote: Does anyone know how I can burn an XBOX 360 game? Just like I would with a CD, or DVD? I appreciate any/all help. thanks ahead of time.

Sure. Use a DVD burning program like Alcohol 120. You can't play the games without modding your 360, though; say goodbye to your warranty.

0 0

Yeah, the real basic version is to get use a dual layer dvd burner with some dual layer discs. You should take your burner out of your box but keep it connected. You need some tools that you will have to google for. Basically you need to be able to changes dvds without opening your tray. In order to do that, you will need to take the top off of your burner. Its not hard to do.

Before I confuse you anymore, do a google search for:

backup xbox 360 games

Good luck.

Banned
0 0

You can keep warranty and still mod your 360, there's a special technique involved. There's prob a ton of tutorials out there, go find the "bestest" one ;), never settle for the best.

0 0

When I search for the backup xbox 360 games.. the links I get for backing them up also tell me how to burn them. Maybe he didnt need the extra info tho I guess.

0 0

Flaming_figures wrote: Isn't this illegal?

Only if you don't own the original game, I think.

0 0

nahh you paid for the game didnt you?….then your allowed to whatever you want with it….well thats my opinion

0 0

If you own a copy of the game you are entitled to make as many backups as you wish for your own personal use, however, considering modding your 360 is probably a breach of copyright and TOS, these backups are essentially useless.

You can run backed up games on a 360, but good luck playing xbox live games with your backups. (you cant.)

0 0

If you own a copy of the game you are entitled to make as many backups as you wish for your own personal use, however, considering modding your 360 is probably a breach of copyright and TOS, these backups are essentially useless.

You can run backed up games on a 360, but good luck playing xbox live games with your backups. (you cant.)

0 0

Zephyr_Pure wrote: Only if you don't own the original game, I think.

cis_slayer wrote: nahh you paid for the game didnt you?….then your allowed to whatever you want with it….well thats my opinion

It's funny… you posted two days later and said EXACTLY WHAT THE FUCK I SAID. C'mon, dude. :P

As for the "playing backups on Xbox Live"… yes, some of them work. Can't confirm that most of them work, but some of them work. Buddy of mine modded his 360… I left mine alone for fear of that very thing. Thinking about modding mine now.