Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

tracking a cellular

0 0

hi, i am using t-mobile cz as my operator, and theres a possibility to track someones mobile phone, but you must know his/her LPIN… so i know that this can be done, but i wasnt able to find some informations about tracking a cellular phone for free without LPIN (etc. etc. i´ve used more keywords..) i am not too noobish, so i know that this will not probably be easy, but is there any program or some service, or anything else? thanks in advance for any help.

btw… experienced users probably knows this, but LPIN is abbreviation for LocationPIN, and is setted by operator on request… of course, tracking using this service cost some money from your credit, i didnt know if this is possible in other countries, but probably is, thats a reason for i am searching for some program for this..

Banned
0 0

What you want costs cash. You always have to buy the information from companies who bought the info from other companies.

I actually wrote a theory on how to track cellphones using triangle math + strength of signal. But you can only do this if you have access to the stats of the signal-broadcast organization. Which costs money ;)

Sorry I can't help you more, I might write my theory on my new blog, spy.zeroidentity.org

0 0

thanks, btw if their payment system supports paypal, its no problem

0 0

thanks i will check it