Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

restricted number

0 0

God damned. I didnt post a subject and my shit is gone. OK short version im tired been up for three days. need to find out if i can find out the restricted number on my cell phone. ie some one calls me and the number comes up restricted i want to know the number. Some say it cant be done i refuse to accept that. Any one know anything please lend me a hand. I need to rest now.

Attack-Vector Perl
0 0

can you *69 that number from your cell phone, some carriers do not allow it. Depending on your carrier and they're capabilities (we all have these little hokey cell carriers around) they may not be passing CID correctly thru their gear from a specific network.

Another thing you can try is if you have a home phone with caller-id on it, you can forward your cellphone number to your home number and see what information is forwarded to your CID. (this may not be a decent solution if the calls are not daily have are more random).

0 0

knutrainer wrote: God damned. I didnt post a subject and my shit is gone. OK short version im tired been up for three days. need to find out if i can find out the restricted number on my cell phone. ie some one calls me and the number comes up restricted i want to know the number. Some say it cant be done i refuse to accept that. Any one know anything please lend me a hand. I need to rest now.

If the number isn't being sent, which I think it isn't, you can't get the number, if it's a real problem you may be able to contact your network operator and ask them to try and find out who it is or ban calls like that, but even they wouldn't actually tell you who it is, they may however be able to block it or report it to the authorities