Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

BLUESNARFING

0 0

after getting a mobile phone with bluetooth i have recently become intersted in "bluesnarfing" or

"… the theft of information from a wireless device through Bluetooth connection, often between phones, desktops, laptops, and PDA's. This allows access to a calendar, contact list, emails and text messages. Serious flaws in bluetooth security lead to disclosure of personal data" -google definitions ;)

i want to use my laptop(or my cell) to hack into someones phone and/or comp and sift through their files. this is much easier said than done though. and before anyone asks or says "google" i have googled it and tried a variety of programs on my phone, such as bloover and helomoto (neither work). i was just wondering if…

a.)someone could mentor me OR b.)someone could help me out (links, programs, etc.)

because when all else fails, turn to the hbh community! ;)

0 0

Trevor, it seems you forgot to mention that we have tried all of the programs that we found when googling. It just didn't work on our phone (SGH-A707, or SYNC for all you non uber 1337's out there.) If you could NOW help us out, with those requirements, or tell us how we could possibly put a "bluesnarfer" on a sync, please do. if it's possible to program one, could you also help out with that?