Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

DTMF torrent here :)

0 0

here is a torrent with some DTMF tones. The tones are: 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,* and others ;) here is the link:

torrent spy

please seed :)

0 0

sorry, but why?:right:

The Manager
0 0

nm…my bad…misread it. I thought they were Ring Tones or something…sorry about that mate.

0 0

no problem… you had me worried for a second :happy:

0 0

just wondering what you could do with these? I'm not into phreaking (if thats what phone hacking is) so I don;t know.

0 0

sorry i had to disconnect last night… but it should be working now :)

just wondering what you could do with these? I'm not into phreaking (if thats what phone hacking is) so I don;t know. yes that is phreaking. These tones are meant for your phone or MP3player. Just transfer 'em onto your phone/mp3player and play them into the speaker of a payphone (they need to be ancient) or cabphone (the yellow ones you see in supermarkets sometimes; they almost always work :))

0 0

Emulating a pulse-dialer might be just as efficient. Rapidly tapping the hook to dial the number you want.

Zero is 10 taps btw.

0 0

wait…explain to me the purpose of this……..in this day and age what purpose would it serve? you mentioned your cellphone…erm…just dial?…mp3 player….? just dial or speed dial it? as for the "other" tones…for the most part…blue boxing doesn't work anymore…for a lot of reasons…my undestanding is that redboxes still works to an extent in a few countries…but that still wouldn't make the 0-9 tones useful…

Attack-Vector Perl
0 0

There are many reasons for having DTMF tones ready on the fly or even having (OMG What is it?) a tone dialer.

Ever come across a payphone that gives you a dial tone, but when you press buttons without putting coins in the dial tone never goes away? I wonder what would happen if you played DTMF tones directly into the mouthpiece?

ConLines (conference lines)…alot of them will not allow DTMF tones to pass when your are logged into a room. This can pose a problem when a group of phreaks are trying to do some cool stuff but cannot because the person who three-way'd the call is the only one who can push buttons. But what happens if you played DTMF over the mouthpiece?

Ham radio (before I hear it…I AM NOT THAT PHREAKING OLD! what's ham radio?). There are ways to make telephone calls from a ham radio setup by playing DTMF tones while pressing the transmit button. See Alaska/Northern Canada telecom history

But there are two main reasons I use DTMF tone recordings…

1. I HATE CELL PHONE DTMF TONES…ready made tone dialer (set your button tones to that of traditional DTMF tones :P)

2. Asterisk…

0 0

oops ;)

0 0

I thought this kind of phreaking stoped working was it called red boxing? When they bought in some spell new system :S

Attack-Vector Perl
0 0

A redbox is a box that emulates the tones produced when dropping in coins at a payphone…nothing more than that. Redboxing is (for the most part in the US) dead, but you can still find some old legacy COCOT payphones that still produce the redbox coin tones. Usually, these are found in locally owned CLEC's that are not up on the latest and greatest.

Most people build redboxes out of curiosity and you can still test them to verify that they work. Proctor numbers are phone numbers hold tools that you can test COCOT/Payphone with. Check out www.dougtv.org or Episode 28 of Default Radio to hear Lucky225 redbox with nothing more than his voice. :P

0 0

There's no need to revive old threads :angry: