Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Man arrested for theft of VoIP calls

0 0

Why a BMW M3!!! WHY!!! This guy clearly has no taste :p

0 0

I hope he is allowed keep the houses and stuff and only gets charged with hack.I cant help but admire him :) And it was the phone companys own fault..

0 0

lol, if I was the hacker I would have left (the country) after doing it.

0 0

i know go live in a tree in the amazon :)

0 0

wolfmankurd wrote: lol, if I was the hacker I would have left (the country) after doing it.

0 1

thats a pretty sneaky trick.

if he was clever he would have put a few million dollars into a safe deposit box, or a bag buried in his garden etc.

that way he does a few years in prison, gets fined (which he can easily pay). once he comes out of prison, there is a few million dolalrs waiting for him to carry on his new life.

obvioulsy ifh e hasnt done that, he was a bit stupid for not leavinghte company and operating his "business" from abroad.

0 0

Damn, Cheese your sneakier than me! I would just run it and live fear of the interpol for the rest of my life :(

0 0

I would hide a few million but i would also run away and live in romania :D

0 0

wow, now thats what I call mass phreaking :p

i hope the hacker used mr cheese's idea. so he can live happily ever after :P

0 0

wow. That guy is totally my new hero.

wow again. I read that whole article without forgetting how to read!:o

0 0

Its like 25 years until you can no longer be prosecuted for a crime?or somthing like that!

0 0

of course it HAD to be a guy in FL……

0 0

moore was paid 20 grand to do the hack, his parents and him needed the money to live, and he had to take the chance, i cant remember where i read itbut, thats it, the other guy just wanted cash, hes not a hacker, jsut money hungry