Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Is there

0 0

I live in England

Is there a number i can ring from my Beige Box so i can get the number i am ringing from?

0 1

why not phone your mobile?

0 0

well i have a few things you could try (but i'm not sure if all will work in the UK):

1. like Mr_Cheese said, ring your mobile
  2. SE an operator (or other telco employee) into giving you some of thier test numbers
  3. go down to a telco office and when the new TND (Test Number Directory) comes out, grab the old one. (this will requier a bit of work, but will be worth it)

0 0

n3w7yp3 wrote: well i have a few things you could try (but i'm not sure if all will work in the UK):

1. like Mr_Cheese said, ring your mobile
  2. SE an operator (or other telco employee) into giving you some of thier test numbers
  3. go down to a telco office and when the new TND (Yesy Number Directory) comes out, grab the old one. (this will requier a bit of work, but will be worth it)Thank you

0 0

I think your best option other then the moble phone is SE the operator. just tell them you are wanting a test number because your buddys phone is wack or something.

0 0

omnipresence wrote: I think your best option other then the moble phone is SE the operator. just tell them you are wanting a test number because your buddys phone is wack or something.Thank you

0 0

Ah, i have JUST what you're looking for. You should be able to use this, but im not posititve because of the fact that you're in England. 1-800-444-4444