Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Beige Box help please

0 0

I live in England

I just made a Beige Box, when i connect the alligator clips to the red and green wires on the Modular Plug the Beige Box don't work.

What is wrong?

0 1

im not a phreaker, but i thought beige box's were only for use in america, beacuse the UK phone system is different.

0 0

Mr_cheese they can be used here to, but not in all areas…

0 0

i thought that beige boxes no longer worked…

course i could be wrong, all i know is that they dont work in my area :-/

0 1

n3w7yp3 wrote: i thought that beige boxes no longer worked…

course i could be wrong, all i know is that they dont work in my area :-/

where are you from?

0 0

right where it says in my location heading ;) Virginia in the USA

0 0

Can anyone help me please?

0 0

Beige boxes work fine in the us.

0 0

good to see u joined the forums matt your the one from kisp right?

0 0

okay…I had the same problem testing a beige on my house. It didn't work…well, there were kinda like…sparks shooting outta the box. So I got my friend who's also a phreak to hook it up for me…(As I stood by not too closely with a broom) and it didn't work, so we had to keep trying it on different lines. Are you sure you had the right phone box btw? most people said it was the metal green one outside of your house, but we couldn't find that, so there was this grey plastic box in my basement that said 'telephones' on it…so we figured that might be some kind of help… so yeah that was the one we were looking for and the beige worked on it.

0 0

I live in Canada so i dont know how close your phone systems are to ours. But if there are even similar there are probably columns of two metal prongy things sticking out and some of them have wires coming out. I have only seen inside home telephone boxes though. But if it is not working your wiring is bad, you clips are hooked up to the wrong prongs or the set of prongs you hooked up to dont work.

0 0

hello. im glad to see theres some other phreaks on here. this might help. if not pm me or email me at [mail]stan.unix@gmail.com[/mail] and ill try to help you. ive made one of thses and the last time i used it it worked fine.:)