Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Spoofing without a third party

0 0

I was watching a show here a ways back, and Kevin Mitnick showed how it was possible to spoof caller id and called another phone from his show and it came up as the White House with the number and stuff, so it must be possible without one of those pay services or third parties aiding your spoof. All the articles on phreaking i find on google are good for phones like 20yrs ago . So I would like to see thise part of the forums more active as it is an interesting trick to know. Not just spoofing but phreaking in general

0 0

u believe everything u hear or read?

believe 10% of what u hear, 30% of what u read n 90% of what u see lol..

im not doubting he didnt do it, it sounds pretty cool

0 0

lol no i dont think Mitnick would bs people like that

0 0

Nah I think that Kevin Mitnick ( one if not the most notorious hacker ) would be able to do that. He was banned from using the fone while he was in prison because the governement thought he could make a nuclear station explode :o:|.

0 0

He was banned from using the fone while he was in prison because the governement thought he could make a nuclear station explode :o:|.by whistling down it. :p