Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Tracking MOBILE Numbers

0 0

My mobile often theft. How to track an mobile number(with GPS data/geographical location) or is there any trojan like ProRat. If you have any sites/software share it here.;)

0 0

Yes it can be tracked, no, not by you the user.

1. Triangulation, a number of masts/base stations, simply calculate the rough position based on ping time and angles can be calculated using just pythagoras. Realy limited to the phone companies who own the masts / anyone with knowledge of the systems.

2. GPS - well, only if the phone has it active 24/7/365 and you happen to be able to look up a device connected to a GPS satellite… Let me guess probably not? I am surpised no one has written an app for losing their phone with GPS to tell them where it is, not that there is any easy way to implement that…

How obvious was that? I mean, really?

Jim,

0 0

There is an app named 'Mobile theft' it sends u mail wen u switch off and alarms wen it is theft it logs every thing mail us. But this app have some defects lol.

0 0

There are plenty of mobile tracking apps for android, and am sure there are plenty for the iphone. It isn't too hard to write something like that yourself either; you could choose your own delivery method for your logs.

0 0

k ill try to my own pgm, but i need a website which will show d location. For example way2sms.com wil trace d no and display using gmaps but not with accuracy.

0 0

If it is an android phone, there are plenty of apps to help with you that. The one that I prefer most is Lookout Mobile Security.