Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Text Flood

0 0

I am trying to send multiple text to the SAME person, is there a app or something where I can do this

Fritzo Edit: I'll Stop Being a Skiddie and use Weak passwords..

Banned
0 0

Oh, yeah, dude, like, thouuuuuuuuusaaaaaaaaaands of apps.

Seriously, we won't aid script kiddies. Get out.

0 0

If you want to do something childish, at least do it yourself instead of asking others to do it for you.

0 0

Sounds like a script kiddie.

Someone lock this thread

0 0

all you gotta do is write the text and press the send button as many times as you can and KABOOM!!!

0 0

The best way I have found to do it is:

Where you put the number to send them to, there should be 10 total spaces for numbers. Put that number in there 10 times. Then after you send it, go into your sent messages and re-send that message. Repeat until the desired sent messages is reached.

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

let the skid bashing begin!

a7x2thedeath wrote: The best way I have found to do it is:

Where you put the number to send them to, there should be 10 total spaces for numbers. Put that number in there 10 times. Then after you send it, go into your sent messages and re-send that message. Repeat until the desired sent messages is reached.

well that's gonna be a long night for the kid, if he wants to sen like 100K :D

Banned
0 0

a7x2thedeath wrote: The best way I have found to do it is:

Lol? SMS bombing from a mobile phone? Are you crazy?

0 0

I figured if he was a skiddie, and he can't find a better way, he deserves whatever he gets.

0 0

spyware wrote: Lol? SMS bombing from a mobile phone? Are you crazy?

Well, if you've got free SMS and are bored to death, it can make the target very annoyed.

0 0

c4p_sl0ck wrote:

Well, if you've got free SMS and are bored to death, it can make the target very annoyed.

Those sound like two really complicated conditions…. Free SMS is really hard, and being bored to death to make you feel like sending 100k messages to the same person… oh damn… :P

0 0

+10 Skiddie Killing Machine

0 0

chess_rock wrote: Those sound like two really complicated conditions…. Free SMS is really hard, and being bored to death to make you feel like sending 100k messages to the same person… oh damn… :P

I think it's annoying enough when I get 2 messages with the same contents, and 20 is very annoying. And it doesn't take more than 10 minutes to send at least 40 SMS.

And here in Sweden at least, free SMS is quite easy to get. I can send up to 5000 a month. That would require med to send more than 150 SMS a day to even come near to that quota.

0 0

I can send ~7k/month. I've tried to reach that limit but damn that IS impossible, for me at least!

@ topic: there are some websites that sends SMS to a phone number anywhere in the world for free! how do they do that? can someone please explain the mechanism behind that shit? :P

0 0

Demons Halo wrote: I can send ~7k/month. I've tried to reach that limit but damn that IS impossible, for me at least!

@ topic: there are some websites that sends SMS to a phone number anywhere in the world for free! how do they do that? can someone please explain the mechanism behind that shit? :P

They buy access to SMS gateways and give it away for free.

0 0

that equation is not complete my friend :S No one would pay from his own pocket to let people send SMS for free!

|o.O|

0 0

Demons Halo wrote: that equation is not complete my friend :S No one would pay from his own pocket to let people send SMS for free!

|o.O|

Idiot, Ever heard of ads?

SIGH

I'll help you with your freakin' math

More Traffic == More Money

Happy?

0 0

Chris1022 wrote: Fritzo Edit: I'll Stop Being a Skiddie and use Weak passwords.. Chris1022 wrote: +10 Skiddie Killing Machine

I see Fritzo has been here. :P

0 0

Sir Hackalot wrote: [quote]Demons Halo wrote: that equation is not complete my friend :S No one would pay from his own pocket to let people send SMS for free!

|o.O|

SIGH

Happy?[/quote]

I'm always happy :D

all I'm trying to say is that there should be a way to send SMS to people that's all :P but on the other hand if there was such a service, people would not use their phones to text –> less profit for the operators which they wont allow xD

0 0

Demons Halo wrote: [quote]Sir Hackalot wrote: [quote]Demons Halo wrote: that equation is not complete my friend :S No one would pay from his own pocket to let people send SMS for free!

|o.O|

SIGH

Happy?[/quote]

I'm always happy :D

all I'm trying to say is that there should be a way to send SMS to people that's all :P but on the other hand if there was such a service, people would not use their phones to text –> less profit for the operators which they wont allow xD[/quote]

Yes, You're indeed helping the skiddie reach his goal..

0 0

Sir Hackalot wrote: Yes, You're indeed helping the skiddie reach his goal.. _ _ I'm just doing my best o.O

0 0

Demons Halo wrote: I'm just doing my best o.O

That's always a dumbass thing to say if it fails, means that you were so crap that not even your best was good enough.

0 0

COM wrote: [quote]Demons Halo wrote: I'm just doing my best o.O

That's always a dumbass thing to say if it fails, means that you were so crap that not even your best was good enough.[/quote]

we can't all be winners everytime -_- typical american bullshit! quote: "you are the last winner…" FFS THERE IS NO SUCH THING! you do your best, if you fail then you fail just admit it.

NOW GIVE ME SOME LOVE!!!!

0 0

Damn, this thread is way off topic. Of course, it was a skiddie thread to start with…

0 0

Demons Halo wrote: we can't all be winners everytime -_- typical american bullshit! quote: "you are the last winner…" FFS THERE IS NO SUCH THING! you do your best, if you fail then you fail just admit it.

NOW GIVE ME SOME LOVE!!!! A George Carlin fan, nice. Anyhow, never said all can be winners, that attitude is just full of shit. I was pointing out that it might not always be good to say such a thing as you did. Plus, pointing out failure is always fun. Think of it in a manner that you'll learn more from it :D

As for love, go to Mosh, knowing him you should bring vaseline.

0 0

damn… I went to eat a sandwich, and this thread was about a skiddie trying to flood with SMS…

now i return, and wait… did i read vaseline? :xx: lmfao!

0 0

chess_rock wrote: damn… I went to eat a sandwich, and this thread was about a skiddie trying to flood with SMS…

that's a part of my charm blush

0 0

chess_rock wrote: damn… I went to eat a sandwich, and this thread was about a skiddie trying to flood with SMS…

Can you imagine what will happen when you go to sleep? And you can't have enough vaseline in reserve, can you? ;)

0 0

c4p_sl0ck wrote: [quote]chess_rock wrote: damn… I went to eat a sandwich, and this thread was about a skiddie trying to flood with SMS…

Can you imagine what will happen when you go to sleep? And you can't have enough vaseline in reserve, can you? ;)[/quote]

No thank you :P prefer to lose my imagination this night ;P and yeah man…. got some from last night ;) shhh… it's our little secret xP

0 0

Demons Halo wrote: that's a part of my charm blush What, that you always bring the vaseline? You know what, I think I like you. Södertälje was your hometown right? Maybe I'll come pay a visit some day. It's summer soon, we can find some fields to run through, some riverbanks to sit by, some sunsets to watch and just have a gay ole time.

0 0

COM wrote: [quote]Demons Halo wrote: that's a part of my charm blush What, that you always bring the vaseline? You know what, I think I like you. Södertälje was your hometown right? Maybe I'll come pay a visit some day. It's summer soon, we can find some fields to run through, some riverbanks to sit by, some sunsets to watch and just have a gay ole time.[/quote]

rofl….

well you're always welcome to visit =) I'm going to have my own apartment by the end of this school term –> I'm pretty sure we are going to enjoy ourselves, TRUST ME!!!

0 0

COM wrote: What, that you always bring the vaseline? You know what, I think I like you. Södertälje was your hometown right? Maybe I'll come pay a visit some day. It's summer soon, we can find some fields to run through, some riverbanks to sit by, some sunsets to watch and just have a gay ole time.

You should remember to "deface" him, take a picture and upload to HBH. :)

0 0

COM wrote: [quote]Demons Halo wrote: that's a part of my charm blush What, that you always bring the vaseline? You know what, I think I like you. Södertälje was your hometown right? Maybe I'll come pay a visit some day. It's summer soon, we can find some fields to run through, some riverbanks to sit by, some sunsets to watch and just have a gay ole time.[/quote]

Can old Fritzo here join? I'm not that far away :D

0 0

Sir Hackalot wrote: [quote]COM wrote: [quote]Demons Halo wrote: that's a part of my charm blush What, that you always bring the vaseline? You know what, I think I like you. Södertälje was your hometown right? Maybe I'll come pay a visit some day. It's summer soon, we can find some fields to run through, some riverbanks to sit by, some sunsets to watch and just have a gay ole time.[/quote]

Can old Fritzo here join? I'm not that far away :D[/quote]

you & c4p are welcome as well :D

0 0

Sir Hackalot wrote: Can old Fritzo here join? I'm not that far away :D Of course old Fritzo can join, good with someone with experience, us young ones have the energy while you can teach us new tricks. Just a bridge that has to be crossed ;) Oh and for DH I suppose travelling halfway across the country too.

0 0

Demons Halo wrote: you & c4p are welcome as well :D

I didn't even have to ask. :D

0 0

hacking noobs is a good way to make yourself feel better :P isn't it?

0 0

hacking noobs is a good way to make yourself feel better :P isn't it?

0 0

Demons Halo wrote: hacking noobs is a good way to make yourself feel better :P isn't it?

Double post. :o

0 0

It wasn't me I swear :O It must have been mosh or -cL

0 0

Demons Halo wrote: hacking noobs is a good way to make yourself feel better :P isn't it?

Skiddies* - I Have nothing against n00bs.

0 0

Sir Hackalot wrote: [quote]Demons Halo wrote: hacking noobs is a good way to make yourself feel better :P isn't it?

Skiddies* - I Have nothing against n00bs.[/quote]

same shit different colors ^^

0 0

How about you install ubuntu, install and configure kannel with bearerbox and sqlbox, get a usb doungle or something that would use a sim card and also be seen as a modem (some huawie shit or something), code a small php/curl script to loop on requests as much as you want….

if this seems too complicated for you to do, then good luck finding another wasy around this.

Admin from hell
0 0

Well after 4 years I don't think the OP is going to read this and find it useful.

Thread Locked.