Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Caller id spoofing with Asterisk.

0 0

I've been looking through google and have found a few tutorials, but all the sites are from 2-3 years ago. I already know how to configure Asterisk and get it running etc, but I can't seem to find any voip provider that offers say 5 minutes for free to test that I could use instead of having to pay for an iax server or something. I know there are sites that let you buy minutes and use those for spoofing but I would prefer to be able to do it for free even if the call can only be a few minutes. Does anyone know of any providers I can use just to make one or two calls?

0 0

voipuser.org offer free calls. They're based in the UK but you can call internationally. I'm not sure if they'll let you spoof callerID though.

0 0

hey alu are you using a linux distro? I ran across a tutorial that said a requirement was Redhat…

0 0

Anybody got an answer here? I'm very interested myself. Searching google is difficult at best, because there are tons of hits for pay per use call id spoofing sites, but very few whitepapers or turorials.

Alu: Could you toss the tutorials you did find up here? I'd be interested in reading them.

0 0

If you have kali installed you can just use the social engineering toolkit to spoof text messages

10 0

samsmith wrote: If you have kali installed you can just use the social engineering toolkit to spoof text messages

I'm afraid Kali/set didn't exist back in 2008 :|

0 0

I might spawn up a box and install kali Linux