Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

War Dialers / Phone Phreaking

0 0

I've looked but I can't find a war dialer! The best thing I could find was this : http://www.hackcanada.com/whacked/filelists/war.html

And I can't open any of these because they're ".bin"

Where can I download a war dialer!?

Secondly, I downloaded a few tones from here: http://www.phreaksandgeeks.com/tones.html

I put them on my ipod, would it be possible to use the tones from my ipod and play them from headphones to make free phone calls?

And also is it possible to use the Coin Return tone at a Pay Phone to get money from it????

I only had enough points for one post, so sorry if it's cramped and/or messy.

0 0

I have ToneLoc on my site :D PM me for the download link ;)

It's .rar so you'll have to extract it yourself

0 1

I don't think wardialing really works anymore these days, cause you need a dial-up modem (which you may have)

Besides, not many computers these days are connected to dial-up like the way it was in the earlier days when it was the norm, so your attack using tools like ToneLoc might not be useful anymore.

And btw, Mizzle, necroing old posts is considered bad form.

Banned
0 0

THE EIGHTIES AND NINETIES ARE LONG GONE, PEOPLE. STOP LIVING IN THE FREAKING PAST, AND GO HACK SOME WEB2.0 WEBSITES.

0 0

fuser wrote: I don't think wardialing really works anymore these days, cause you need a dial-up modem (which you may have)

Besides, not many computers these days are connected to dial-up like the way it was in the earlier days when it was the norm, so your attack using tools like ToneLoc might not be useful anymore.

Who said he wanted to attack anything…? Not all of us think like you and other wannabes… Some people like to learn and explore! I got ToneLoc off my brother a few months back so I could take it apart and see what makes it 'tick'… I'm also amazed because he's had this same copy since '94 lol

So anyway… Why don't you shut the fuck up, regroup with your other n00b wannbes and 'attack' something… pmsl

0 0

spyware wrote: THE EIGHTIES AND NINETIES ARE LONG GONE, PEOPLE. STOP LIVING IN THE FREAKING PAST, AND GO HACK SOME WEB2.0 WEBSITES.

HOLY SHIT! Turn CAPs off. It makes you look like a fucking retard :evil:

Banned
0 0

Mizzle wrote: [quote]spyware wrote: THE EIGHTIES AND NINETIES ARE LONG GONE, PEOPLE. STOP LIVING IN THE FREAKING PAST, AND GO HACK SOME WEB2.0 WEBSITES.

HOLY SHIT! Turn CAPs off. It makes you look like a fucking retard :evil:[/quote]

The eighties and nineties are long gone, people. Stop living in the freaking past, and go hack some web2.0 websites.

Now. Read that, and read my held-shift-down-post, compare the tone of voice. See the difference? THE DIFFERENCE MATTERS.

0 1

Mizzle wrote: [quote]fuser wrote: I don't think wardialing really works anymore these days, cause you need a dial-up modem (which you may have)

Who said he wanted to attack anything…? Not all of us think like you and other wannabes… Some people like to learn and explore! I got ToneLoc off my brother a few months back so I could take it apart and see what makes it 'tick'… I'm also amazed because he's had this same copy since '94 lol

So anyway… Why don't you shut the fuck up, regroup with your other n00b wannbes and 'attack' something… pmsl[/quote]

I just said that even if he wanted to learn how to use it, there might not be much of a chance of a success, not to go and try attack all the computers in his area code.

And good for you that your brother has the same copy since 94. Thanks to people like him, Minor Threat got banned from using the internet till 2003. And if you even bother to check wikipedia, you'll know that the source code is out as well.

0 0

That's how I got Toneloc, Wikipedia has the source you can download. Just run in a shell and configure it with a mask. And your on your way.

0 0

fuser wrote: [quote]Mizzle wrote: [quote]fuser wrote: I don't think wardialing really works anymore these days, cause you need a dial-up modem (which you may have)

So anyway… Why don't you shut the fuck up, regroup with your other n00b wannbes and 'attack' something… pmsl[/quote]

I just said that even if he wanted to learn how to use it, there might not be much of a chance of a success, not to go and try attack all the computers in his area code.

And good for you that your brother has the same copy since 94. Thanks to people like him, Minor Threat got banned from using the internet till 2003. And if you even bother to check wikipedia, you'll know that the source code is out as well. [/quote]

You better shut the fuck up before YOU can't use the internet ;)

0 0

That's enough, kid. You mentioned the tool, we had a nice little discussion… Don't be an ass.

0 1

wise words man. I was wondering where will this will actually stop.

0 0

fuser wrote: wise words man. I was wondering where will this will actually stop.

Yeah… I don't want a forum ban so we'll end this thread here. Now lets take it to pm you little cunt and finish it there! Either that or don't talk shit about my brother ;)

0 0

Mizzle wrote: Yeah… I don't want a forum ban so we'll end this thread here.

This means you're ending it…

Now lets take it to pm you little cunt and finish it there! Either that or don't talk shit about my brother ;) … and this means you're still carrying on. It's not necessary to insult someone who both stated a fact and did so in a way that didn't "talk shit" about your brother. If you really want to end it here, then do so now by not replying. None of this is arguable.

0 0

Mizzle wrote: Yeah… I don't want a forum ban so we'll end this thread here. Now lets take it to pm you little cunt and finish it there! Either that or don't talk shit about my brother ;)

mizzle, you're a useless piece of shit. your brother probably gives blowjobs to pay for his heroin addiction

0 0

skinhead283 wrote: [quote]Mizzle wrote: Yeah… I don't want a forum ban so we'll end this thread here. Now lets take it to pm you little cunt and finish it there! Either that or don't talk shit about my brother ;)

mizzle, you're a useless piece of shit. your brother probably gives blowjobs to pay for his heroin addiction

[/quote]

STFU you racist little cunt. You have nothing worth to say so shut up…

0 0

skinhead283 wrote: useless

What have you done for this community?

0 0

fallingmidget wrote: yea where the fuck i futility to delete this guy. he skinhead check out this site and learn some hacking techniques before you come here

To be quite honest, I don't want him coming here under any circumstances. Racist mentalities are not welcome.

0 0

come on zeph i think you know me a little better then that.

0 0

I actually don't remember a whole lot about you. Anyways, I just responded to what was written… what I know is based upon that. Nothing against you, but people like that don't deserve to learn from us or join this community.

0 0

true. if someone visits the site the'll see what i'm talking about.

0 0

Ahh… sorry to ruin it, then. :)

0 0

just trying some of the SE i wrote about in that article of mine

0 0

Actually hadn't had the pleasure of reading those articles previously. Just did; they were good. :)

0 0

thank you. means alot coming from someone with experiance. i know the first one was kinda bad but i tried to make the second one better.

0 0

No problem… keep up the good work. We need articles that are structured, detailed, and accurate. It's been too long of dealing with these short, pathetic "articles" that we see so often.

0 0

will do. well its about time i go to bed.

0 0

Umm… alright. Later.