Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

How do I spoof a phone number on a cellphone?

0 0

The title says it all. How can I spoof a phone number on a cell phone? Do you have any tutorials or can you write it out?

Thanks, S_R_S

You Like this!
90 0

you can also buy a phone card too.

Attack-Vector Perl
0 0

There's a difference between ANI masking (op-diverting and using phone cards) and Caller ID spoofing. But in your situation, I'm assuming you are wanting to spoof a phone number TO a cellphone and not from a cell phone. The best way to do this would be to get a Nufone pre-paid account and setting up a computer running Asterisk to forward calls for you.

http://www.docdroppers.org/wiki/index.php?title=VOIP_Caller_ID_/_ANI_Spoofing

Generally, spoofing from a cellphone is not an ideal situation, but that is the easiest solution I can think of that you could do on your own. There are "pay-per-spoof" services out there, but little known fact about those is that your ANI is logged when you call one of these services…just be warned in case you plan on doing something stupid.

Also note, that most phone cards these days will pass your Real-Time ANI, but not your Flex-ANI when you place calls thru their service.