Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Bloover II (Breeder Ed.) for Nokia 6133(?) HELP

0 0

Alright, well a couple friends of mine told me about Bloover, and I thought I'd try and give it a shot. The only problem is: I have the breeder (and regular) edition of Bloover II on my laptop, which I don't think has bluetooth capabilities, and I use a Nokia 6133 so I can't connect via USB…

I did google it, and all I found were pages in different languages (They were more help when un-translated XD)

So either I'm searching the wrong thing or it's not listed at all… And if it's any consolation, I use a Sony VAIO laptop.

Please help. :)

0 0

I know they have a PC-Mobile connector wire or sommet to do that for nokias. Check out Nokia's website for it.

I used to run Bloover, It always crashed my phone. lawl

0 0

Have you tried downloading it directly using your phones webbrowser?

0 0

I'm using Bloover 2 and I must say, it's fun to work with :p

Try to find a communication cable or try to surf to the site through google mobile and download it that way. You can also store the jar file somewhere on a free hosting server, then browse it using google mobile and you should be able to download it ;)

If you have any problem, just PM.

0 0

Thnx guys :D As noobish as it may seem, I prolly never would have thought to google on the phone-itself. XD Anyway, I got Bloover II (Breeder) on it now, and decided to get BlueJack v.2 as well…

Only thing: it pretty much says access is denied when I test it on my other phone.

"Application access set to not allowed."

^^Says that for both Bloover and BlueJack…

I don't know if this might be because I haven't subscribed to T-Mo Unlim. Web Access or something else…

XD Any idea? Lol