Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

help needed

0 0

a friend of mine has been recieving messages from a guy in her town. sick messages. this guy has practically threatened rape. he is currently being watched by a few close friends but i was hoping we could have some assistance. if it's possibe i need someone to mess up his mobile. he is in townsville, QLD, Australia. unfourtunatly he has no email or even a computer but i have his number. it's 0432087006 for anyone who is willing to spend some time to aid a friend in need.

0 0

Call your provider and tell them of this. They will take care of it if he is on your network, you can also do a reverse lookup online to find the provider he uses if he isn't on your network. Call them and report it. They should keep logs of the calls, if not, make sure your mate has proof. They will cancel his contract atleast and possibly contact the police if the messages are truly bad

0 0

nice, thanks alot samurai :)