Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Mobile phone

0 0

Hiya guy's.

Basically my cousin is a twit and thought it would be a great idea to password protect his Motorola razor, however he has now forgot the password. Well need i say more!

I told him to just keep trying until the service provider blocks the phone and askes for the PUK code, then just phone them and explain. But the phone doesn't have a lockout time, so it continually askes for the password.

I was hoping you guy's had some suggestions, other then slap my cousin for being a complete twat!

Any help is appreciated.

xXSDXx

0 0

search for motorola phreakin on google and find the codes, there should be an unlock code, or just call the provider.

0 0

ya been there done that go to any motorola place they will just give u a new sim card and register his number on that one takes all of 5 minutes

0 0

he probably doesnt want to lose all the data on the sim card tho

0 0

Well to be honest i don't think he really has a choice, he got himself into this scenario.

Thanks for your help, has relieved a major headache.

xXSDXx

0 0

when the key pass comes up; press the center key and it will ask for a security key. The default security is 0000 or 00000 (i forgot). It should work then if the default hasn't been changed

0 0

typically the security code default is 0123 or 1234 and puk 012345678 ir 12345678

0 0

forget how I came across this…. but when you get to the password screen, take off the back panel (covering the battery) pull out the battery for less than a second,,, really fast.. pull it back just barely off the terminals, and then put it right back on(quickly). the screen will go blank (white) and then the password screen will go off, and you be in your phone without the password lock.. I know this works for a fact because i tried it on my motorola v3 razr, and worked perfect…

0 0

Nokia 6012 or whatever. When i drop my phone hard enough it actually causes a security screen to come up to which i dont know the password. Solution for the Nokia phones: I punch it and it goes away. Disclaimer: i take no responsibility for broken screens =)