Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Lineage2 website [£40]

0 0

Me and my friends are creating our own lineage2 server, :) wich has realy good space for players and new mods… this server is for c6. We will pay 40£ for website like http://www.l2-vendetta.com/site.php We need a very good design!! and we will need a simple cms with it. Is anyone interested pm me or email me - sonex@hotmail.co.uk

0 0

:| come on people? anyone… in this tvs im asking i only need a news control, longin with members control, server registration, and forum/control. :| its not much is it?

0 0

Speak to me in the IRC.

irc server is: irc.zloche.net channel is : #hbh

0 0

i dont have irc :( i only have msn, and skype

0 0

i acctualy posted $100 in rentacoder.com :) so if its good u might get better money then 40£

0 0

L2OFF or L2J?

Also, when will the server be up? I wouldn't mind starting to play l2 again.

0 0

@ RelaXdude - Link me to your rentacoder post.

0 0

hook me up with the rentacoder link too…. i would like moneyz

0 0

fuck off fritzo…. i was master of the forums until that

0 0

this is a great "spam the forums fest"… i could end you. I AM ADMIN

0 0

No fritzo… i wont pay you if u eaven do the job im asking…. :) i deleted adds in rentacoder becouze i allready have the design i want :) its only the cms i need now, :) i still could pay you 40£ if you could make me a cms and better design i have :) if your interested pm me :)

0 0

the server is allready running :) just few problems:

1. dont know the name of it yet :P need to think of one, a good one
  2. still adding few bits on… like new weapons and stuff like that

The server will be opened in septembers end when the site is going to be up and running, it is high rate server :) if you are interested pm me for more info

0 0

The server is up and running now ! :) just the website we need :) So if someone wants 40£ pm me!