Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

UrbanMp3

0 0

Hey people ;) this project is going to be massive!!!! we will have massive host! with well good domain. ;) This project needs some realy good PHP,Htaccess knowing people!!

If u know .htaccess and php contact my on sonex@hotmail.co.uk !!!!

do not wright any comments in here just contact my on SoneX@hotmail.co.uk!!!!!!!!!!

0 0

come on i need some help with programing the cms i useā€¦ i need secure it with htaccess and i need to start adding some mp3 :) make some extra pages and stuff like that!!! COME ON PEOPLE!!!!

0 0

I think you're going to have a tough time competing with sites like mp3shits.com and the dozens of music blogs out there. also do you plan on hosting mp3s on the actual server? if so, you're going to need a lot of space and it will be tough to find a host that will allow you to store copyrighted data on their servers.

0 0

xtrmsk8r91 wrote: you're going to need a lot of space and it will be tough to find a host that will allow you to store copyrighted data on their servers.

True. It'd be easier to set up a server on your own ;)

0 0

i am seting up my own server ;) but for now im renting a server

0 0

Okay :D