Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Script-Link

0 0

Ever wanted to work on a computer related project? Code something? But you just couldn't find the people to work with you? Wanted to think out some idea, but you needed someone to bounce the ideas off of? Enter Script-Link

What_A_Legend and I (only.Samurai) are designing a new site. Script-Link. What is Script-Link? It's a Social Networking Site. It's a coding site. It's whatever you want it to be. Think of Rent-a-coder, but without having to pay people. So you wanna code an open source CMS…make a post.

Script-Link is just on the drawing board at the moment. We are still looking to fill the following positions on our Dev team:

1 CSS Lead Dev 1 CSS Dev 3 PHP/MySQL Devs 1 Graphics Artist

We also will be looking for sponsor ship. Not donations. Sponsorship. If you help us build the site with funding you will be rewarded. We currently are offering (however may change) this structure:

$2 - Link to your site on the Sponsors Page $3 - Link to your site on the Side Panel $5 - Link to your site on the Side Panel and Hall of Generosity Mention $10 - Link to your site on the Sponsors Page and alpha testing privs $15 - All of the above, that's right. Link on the Sponsors page, side panel, Hall of Generosity, and alpha testing

We will also have a 3 slot rotating banner for ads, pricing for that will be determined later. Contact either myself or What_A_Legend for more details.

OKAY!!! The signup and the donations are here: http://www.samurainet.org/s-link.php

–only.Samurai & What_A_Legend

0 0

I'm interested. Speak to me on MSN

...Legend?
0 0

Looking forward to this project, And any one who wishs to apply there will be an application avilable on samuri's site soon :).

Python Ninja
0 0

I'm curious. I'll be speaking to you on MSN. speaking of which; GET ON MSN DAMMIT!

0 0

What's wrong with sourceforge?

0 0

Nothing is wrong with sourceforge….we just want to code our own site. have some unique ideas.

0 0

Which bit is the unique idea?

...Legend?
0 0

Sorry but there are loads of security sites about like this one many diffrent social netowrking sites. WHats wrong with making a site that is slightly simliar and giving users an option on which they use.

Also are site shold have a better social aspect for programmers/coders to talk to each other.

0 0

So you think that everyone is going to suddenly switch to yours? There are loads in the market, google code springs to mind, and I fail to see how yours will be better

...Legend?
0 0

All plans are not in that above post, and so what if there are many about already, and no I do not exspect a sudden switch over to our site, just the choice of a varity of diffrent sites.

0 0

Perhaps if you post those ideas then more people will be interested

...Legend?
0 0

Maybe we would like to keep some of the ideas under wraps untill a later date. If you are not intrested mozzer is there any reason for you doubting our idea and project.

0 0

I am trying to give you pieces of sound advice and the opportunity to come back and gloat when it works

0 0

children, children. let's play nice, shall we? lol

mozzer does make a point, we've got lots and lots of these sites popping up everyday….

but, i think that script-link will offer a few unique things. and no…we don't want to post them yet. we want to get the site started up and such before we start revealing ideas.

Banned
0 0

I always share my candy.

I am never hungry, because other people share too.

0 0

only_samurai wrote: children, children. let's play nice, shall we? lol

mozzer does make a point, we've got lots and lots of these sites popping up everyday….

but, i think that script-link will offer a few unique things. and no…we don't want to post them yet. we want to get the site started up and such before we start revealing ideas.

Cause thats in the spirit of open source, which is what you want?

0 0

id like to help develop, i have strong knowledge in PHP and SQL :)

0 0

@mozzer, no clue what you were referring to.

@noob, i'll make a note of it. once i get that sign-up page up make sure you go to it, :)

Banned
0 0

Mozzer means that not sharing your ideas/thoughts isn't really being open source minded.

0 0
  1. when did i say it was open source?
  2. i didnt say i WASNT sharing them. i simply said that i wasnt sharing them YET

Banned
0 0

only_samurai wrote:

1. when did i say it was open source?
  2. i didnt say i WASNT sharing them. i simply said that i wasnt sharing them YET

Both true.

0 0

thanks spyware. and…with exception of a few members, most of the post here have not been on the topic. we're looking for devs and sponsors….anyone?

0 0

Edit:

only_samurai wrote:

1. i didnt say i WASNT sharing them. i simply said that i wasnt sharing them YET

Works for me. Can't wait to hear them.

0 0

OK, someone really needs to stop bumping this

...Legend?
0 0

Ok, some one really needs to stop being against this idea.

0 0

I'm not saying that cause of the idea, its because whenever it slides off the homepage, someone bumps it

0 0

@mozzer,

you will never know if you dont try so dont flame them for trying.. omg!.:@

0 0

codefreek wrote: @mozzer,

you will never know if you dont try so dont flame them for trying.. omg!.:@

Going to tell me something new?