Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Signiture Limits;

0 0

I think we should have signiture limits; Like a max height and width for pics/paragraphs; I am quite tired of gigantic sigs, don't get me wrong, I enjoy seeing sigs, just not huge ass ones that take up space;

Thanks for reading,

0 0

Huge-ass size? What sizes are we talking abour exactly?

0 0

Thas so fuckinging annoying, it makes reading a forum incredibly hard and basically makes the whole pages layout go to shit.

0 0

wolfmankurd wrote: Thas so fuckinging annoying, it makes reading a forum incredibly hard and basically makes the whole pages layout go to shit.

ur is pritty damn big! he he (for me atleast) well how big are we talking?

0 0

True mine slarge but i mean actually big, as in either wide enough to make the layout out of whack, or taller than its wide to make it difficult to read down. I like your avatar, why not make it a cleaner movemnt? tween it back down to the lowwer position after it moves up it'll look much better! or make it fad e out and then fade in the begining.

0 0

Maybe he means something like this… (ill delete if TOO annoying)

0 0
  1. Wolfmankurd, your sig is far too big.
  2. Master of Disaster, your avatar is really good, ignore wolfmankurd.

0 0

the admins are making a signature size limit to 500x100 so for those of you who dont have it just use photoshop or another program to make it that size.

0 0

Until we install a definite validation tool to cut off sigs over the size limit, I suggest you start shrinking your sigs.

For now, assume 500x125px, no more.

0 0

willeH wrote:

1. Master of Disaster, your avatar is really good, ignore wolfmankurd. He said he liked it, he only made a suggestion. Why should he ignore a suggestion that would benefit him?