Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Hacking Monthly

0 0

I'm thinking of creating a newspaper like e-zine that talks about web hacking, rooting, social engineering, and phreaking. I would like to focus on se'ing and phreaking because those topics don't normally get focused on in a ezine (especially se'ing). It could kind of be like a HBHzine, but where anyone can submit articles, and we will choose 10-35 articles for the ezine.

0 0

Why not just submit articles to the HBHZine on the topics you feel don't get enough attention?

0 0

I would but HBHZine no longer exists.

0 0

lmao nice one

0 0

Well, I kinda want to have it a little different way. I would actually prefer if it was in a newspaper format, so people won't be suspicious of what you are reading, u know what i mean?

0 0

Not really… but, you could probably also mention an alternative format to the people in that thread I gave you a link for. Personally, I'm always suspicious of what I read… then, I try it out in a controlled environment to establish its validity. Think of what you'd read in such articles as "creative suggestion", which should be taken with a grain of salt.

Banned
0 0

He means that the style of the paper should be "legal". So people around you wouldn't get.. any ideas. Got it?

0 0

The legality of the paper would depend on the examples used for the concepts.

Banned
0 0

Zephyr_Pure wrote: The legality of the paper would depend on the examples used for the concepts.

He is not talking about the content, but about the style.

0 0

Like imagine you reading an article in a magazine with a big colourful title saying "HOW TO HACK WINDOWS!". Im sure a few people would ask questions if the glanced at your screen/print out :P

Relentless.

0 0

Yeah that's kind of what i mean, but I also mean I wouldn't want to have a magazine on the cover say "How to become a hacker" or something like that in big, bold print, that everyone sees. And have a newspaper with a fake title for good measure.

0 0

Of course… and people walking by and seeing "Hellbound Hackers" on your screen wouldn't bother them at all, either.