Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

HBH Game

0 0

Well, since this project is pretty much dead. I am looking to restart it if that is ok with the hbh admins. So if you want to help please reply in this topic.

The language that will be used is dark basic as it is easy to make games with.

At the moment i have made the title screen and it is working :)

here is a screen shot (don't mind the graphics, i am terrible with photoshop)

let me know what you think.

Edit: I don't know much dark basic myself but it's an easy language to learn.

0 1

what this project really needs is someone to organise it and manage it as the Game Developer Leader.

i have no where near enough time, so if anyone has the motivation to manage this project, please do.

you'll need to delegate work, think up ideas etc etc.. its quite a task, but coud be quite fun.

0 0

good idea ill help

i dont know any dark basic but if you say its easy to lean ill learn it and help this project out:happy::happy:

0 0

ill model a couple of things in 3d if you want

0 0

yeah if its easy to learn i'll give it a go.

0 0

Considering that just about everyone here can code, a c++/sdl game might be a good idea. This way users who use linux (me included) can play it. Im willing to help out. A game similar to Hacker Replay would be a good idea.

0 0

I'd be willing to help out. Not sure if I'd be any use, but I'd help where (if) needed.

Reaper

0 0

I do not know dark basic… I will learn though and would be glade to help with what ever I could. I was told it is close to blitzbasic. If it is I should be good to go ;)

0 0

I recommend using something other than darkbasic. I used to use it, but then noticed how unbearable SLOW it was compared to a real game engine.