Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

New HBH Competition: New Features

0 1

Thought it was a good idea in this thread to:

a) list out possible things you could do in the competition.

b) list out what people are doing, so theres no duplicate enrties.

This is for the competition shown here: http://hellboundsecurity.org/news.php?readmore=192

Here are some of my ideas:

• if your a professional website designer, why not re-design some HBH static pages.
  • make a new improved, very decent theme for hbh (based on fusion themes)
  • AJAX shoutbox/chat panel for Exclusive Members
  • new "mega" challenge for HBH, where it has all versions of challenges combined into one (like real 11)

So far, we have MOZZER who is going to be entering by transforming the CODEBANK into a WIKI. So this idea is already taken.

few things to remember when coding. if theres sections where you dont know the function names etc then just leave it and comment it out so i can see it and will add it in. Such as if a member is Exclusive Member, leave that blank so i can add the function in. also if you want to have your page viewed in the center of HBH (like have the side panels showing too etc).. just forget about this. i'll add it all in later. so just code it normally like any other page and i'll configure it to be viewed on HBH.

Good luck and have fun!

0 0

Ajax shoutbox - HERE

I was jsut wondering… Do you have to code everything yourself from the ground up or can you take other working features of others code amd manipulate i for use here?

Also… How much cash you talking? (im sure i could get the owner of this amzing fusion theme (and best mods ive seen for fusion) site to do a theme

Could you alaborate on the stats page please?

0 0

do u know of a link for one of those theme creators?

0 0

I have a small question are members allowed to post more than one thing, as in more than one single feature they made?

0 0

can you work in groups? or is this strictly a single-coder competiton? the reason im wondering is i dont have any ideas and would prefer to steal some one elses :P

0 0

i was thinking about a new series of challenges, based purely on xss since (imho) it is the most commonly found type of exploit. If others think that this is a good idea, i would be glad to code the first few xss missions

**Edit: I coded a simple first mission, but im not sure what the "hacked" site should be. Any suggestions?

0 0

dibs on a fresh challenge that combines lots of stuff that HBH hasnt covered.

0 0

turbocharged_06 wrote: do u know of a link for one of those theme creators?

Code your own.

0 0

im going to be making a page that allows a user to view a challenge and an article/forum with help in it at the same time on the same page…just so you all know.

0 0

atrcomb wrote: im going to be making a page that allows a user to view a challenge and an article/forum with help in it at the same time on the same page…just so you all know.

I use that function… It's called a 'Tab' ;)

Anyways, mine is a secret. But it's leet xD

0 0

@the flash i realize that tabbing works, but mine has a friendly user interface along with easy navigation. Plus some artwork!

0 1

sounds excellent.

0 0

I was thinking on an HBH News team. Kind of like the HBH Zine, only for news. I realize that the Zine could cover all that, but why waste space on the zine for news, when that space could be used for a better purpose.

0 0

i would like to be a part of that news team if it happens ;)

0 0

i finished what im going to submit (i dont want to say what it is here) soo where do i submit it to enter the competition?

0 0

im working on 2….one's secret. the other is less for the members, but focuses on security. designing a brand new IDS for HBH and HBS

[TheN00bHacker]
0 0

Meth wrote: I was thinking on an HBH News team. Kind of like the HBH Zine, only for news. I realize that the Zine could cover all that, but why waste space on the zine for news, when that space could be used for a better purpose.

HBHZine is now ZeroZine… just to let you kno

0 0

so how do you submit a file? (its extension is a secret)

0 0

email cheese to submit

0 0

RSS FEED FOR HBH

0 0

aww damnit!!!!!! i was gonna start coding it today!!! i actually was!

EDIT: im talking about HBH-RSS

0 0

i just submitted my entry. its a nice favicon.png and favicon.gif for HBH and HBS, hope mr cheese likes it.

0 0

i finished the RSS feed am i supposed to send it to cheese?