Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

T-shirt graphics

0 0

I like it. :happy:

0 0

Heh this is the one I thought of but I'm not bothering now theres no benefits for me…

mr_CHEESE.

heyhey!

haha

Anyways, too bad if the green hurts your eyes

0 0

I like the mouse. :)

Nothing in it for me either, but the photoshop practice…

I thought of doing the letters in fire like I did my sig but not so sure that would look very good on a white background…

0 0

How wrong is this one??? Hehe

0 0

Haha Sweet!:D

0 0

Nope… no bloke here.

Wasn't the little flaming heart avatar a clue? ;)

0 0

not bad.

i dont see why people wont desing something even though they dont get anything out of it.

you get your shirt design on the shirt. when the HBH shirt was designed the winner of the design did not recieve any points. they got their design on the shirt.

well its fine. ive got some designs.. and we just wanted to see if anyone would take the opportunity to make a design.

thanks though :happy:

0 0

hack4u wrote:

well its fine. ive got some designs.. and we just wanted to see if anyone would take the opportunity to make a design.

thanks though :happy:

Which is why I decided to try. I'm part of this community and I don't mind contributing. Isn't that the point of a community site? Actually I enjoy it. I haven't been on a lot lately, but I just finished school.

Now I should have more time to join in….

0 0

i was thinking of making that the shirt for HBH Radio

ENLARGED IMAGE:

would anyone buy it. Its a lot cheaper than the HBH shirt at $22 .. these will be about $10 plus $5 for shipping and handling.

0 0

white tshirt

mousepad

im still working the the blue tshirt and radio tshirt

0 0

hack4u - Count me in for 1 of them shirts.

Monster - I like your design better than both of mine. :)

0 0

o0o0o0o monster its looking good. some of the letters like the word "magazine" is hard to read.. maybe if the words were outlined it would look sweet :)

0 0

umm.. i'm not a graphic artist, but i'll try my work. It's pretty simple.. a very simple one, not as good as others.

Shirt (colored white)

Mouse

0 1

@ hack4u

no offence, but have you actually done any research on producing t-shirts?

you havnt limited the number of colors and if you researched into it, you'd find every color is an additional screen and thus costs more.

you also say "cheaper than hbh shirts". serioulsy? you can get them produced, packaged, shipped worldwide and have some profit.. all under $22 ? coz i'd be very surprised if you could espically considering the multi colored designs your suggesting.

sorry to say but this looks like a accident waiting to happen… or not happen as the case may be. then again i could be wrong.

0 0

@ROB52 - Mr_Cheese has a very busy time, I very much doubt he has the time to be looking after the zine as well as running his own business, managing HBH and having a life.

0 0

Mr_Cheese wrote: @ hack4u

no offence, but have you actually done any research on producing t-shirts?

you havnt limited the number of colors and if you researched into it, you'd find every color is an additional screen and thus costs more.

you also say "cheaper than hbh shirts". serioulsy? you can get them produced, packaged, shipped worldwide and have some profit.. all under $22 ? coz i'd be very surprised if you could espically considering the multi colored designs your suggesting.

sorry to say but this looks like a accident waiting to happen… or not happen as the case may be. then again i could be wrong.

We arnt going to be making a profit cheese. We are pricing it as low as possible, and the shipping standard is $5. so its going to be about $16 a shirt.

We are able to accept multi colored shirts its all good.

0 1

Frozen Flame wrote: We are able to accept multi colored shirts its all good.

in that case i fear the t-shirts are the ones produced via printer which is basically a professional version of the "iron on photo t-shirt" things you can get. either way the printer produced t-shirts are veyr low quality, picture fades after a few washes, very bad creases in the image are made and the front image regardless of background color is literally one big square. basically the printer produced t-shirts are shit.

gel t-shirts (such as the hbh ones) are far better quality, alot more professional and have a much much longer life expectancy. and as i mentioned before, each color is an additional screen which is more money. hence why the hbh shirts are relistically reduced to just 2 colors.

i dont mean to sound like a "know-it-all" or try to discourage you, im just suggesting research a bit before you actually get these done, because at the moment it doesnt seem very well thoughtout. obvioulsy you want to get a good quality and not sell inferior or low quality t-shirts. best of luck getting them produced though.