Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

C++ or python

0 0

im trying to write an ftp bruteforcer, should i use python or C++ and what are the advantages of each? plus i need some help so if ur willing to give me a hand pm me, thx

0 0

From what I understand python will allow you to develop the application more quickly, but c++ will produce a more polished, efficient application, provided you know what you're doing.

If you aren't familiar with either language, I would recommend python, because I think that it is easier to learn.

You can also look into using both languages together. You may be able to write the time consuming parts in c/c++ and write the outline in python.

0 0

If you're just writing a bruteforcer, go python ^^

(Sweet C++, I've failed you… commits suicide)

Banned
0 0

Uber0n wrote: If you're just writing a bruteforcer, go python ^^

(Sweet C++, I've failed you… commits suicide)

Honestly, I like C++ better, but in this case, Uber0n is right, Python will work better here. Its much more efficient to go about it in python.

<!–I would personally go with PERL over all 3, but thats beside this point–>

-Bl4ckC4t

0 0

yeah, for a brute-forcer, use python…unless you're alot better at C++ or something… :)

0 0

gah am i gonna have to get richo to look at this thread?? hehe use python :)