Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Panels on HBH

0 0

Well I've been thinking about some things that could be updated and/or made better on HBH, especially the panels.

First of all, the Newsletter / Affiliates panel needs to be removed. It is not used and just takes up space. Either remove it, or actually have an HBH Newsletter. Cheese - If you would like me to be in charge of this, I would be happy to do as I have plenty of free time and this might actually be a good project to start.

I also believe that the member poll should be a collapsable panel. I only look at this maybe once a month, and it takes up a lot of space that could be used for other things.

As previously discussed in another thread I think most people are in agreement that the buddy list panel should not be a collapsable panel. It is nice to see which of your friends are online and is annoying having to hit the little arrown everytime you want to see it.

Tell me what you all think -TrueHacker-

0 0

well the newsletter is not available anymore. its actually been canceled and the code is gone. so we could get rid of the newsletter.

0 0

That's the first time I suscribed for nothing :P

0 0

the buddy list needs to be collapsable because someone could have a million buddies on [in theroy] and that would be annoying and disface the right side

0 0

when you click on a buddy, instead of going directly to send a PM or to see his profile (as i assume everyone would like it to be) it goes to the buddies page…..whats the point then in the buddy names being links??

i think its important to change this… as for the panels, i couldnt agree with you more