Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

HBH Proj - Needs AJAX coders

0 0

I have talked to Mr_Cheese about the project I would like to do, and he thinks its a great idea. I am not going to name this project except to the people I choose for it.

What I need for this project, is people that are experienced with AJAX. If you don't know what AJAX is, simply don't write a reply lol. Please describe what you have done in AJAX. I am OK in AJAX at the moment but it would be a lot better if I had a couple of people that are pretty good with AJAX coding. So post below if you meet the requirements and I will PM you if you are on the Dev. Team. Thanks - Chislam

0 0

points to willeH

I'm not sure if he is as active as he used to be…. but I know he can code in AJAX

0 0

I'm good in coding Ajax stuff … on that last programming challenge that turned into a disaster because of mozzer, I did a chat in Ajax/Php and I was suppose to get 60 pts for it. I'll update my post with the link to the source of it.

[EDIT]http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=IIJ50CXQ[/EDIT]

Note there is few thing to setup to make it work. For sql there is the file sql.sql and for the connection to the database it's all in the file ajax.php. It shouldn't be hard to understand how it's made.

0 0

Well if you dont find anyone else I could help you out a little. I'm not the best at it, but have a few books on it and learning fast.

0 0

i have limited experience with this language, call me as a last resort if u dont get many others, i would be hapi to help