Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

hbh - SkypeCast

0 0

Ok, that ones over. A total of 14 randoms joined over the period that it was up and two people more join hbh, and we made one confused guy from that guy who wanted to uninstall internet explorer, i feel sorry for that guy.

0 0

ummm what?

0 1

this is a neat idea. this should be a permant thing and i'll deffo be on there fromtime to time.

currently i lost my voice though :( (too much shouting in a club) but when its back i'll join in a few times.

...Legend?
0 0

i cant get it to work i got skype i just that i the link gives me a page can not be displayed

0 0

cause it over now, bloody chavs! jk

0 0

i just keep the brilliant ideas coming

[cough] What a good admin i could make, deadicated to furthering the community. [/cough]

Banned
0 0

Ok, I am baffled. I have heard of Skype, know its VoIP. Other than that, what is it? Price? Website? Registration? Info?

I use Teamspeak and Ventrilo at the moment. Oh yea, does it charge a phone bill? Got myself in trouble with a long distance call through Xfire one time, didn't think it actually CALLED the person..

Any and all info will be useful - with the exception of google.com.

Bl4ckC4t

0 0

bl4ckc4t wrote: Ok, I am baffled. I have heard of Skype, know its VoIP. Other than that, what is it? Price? Website? Registration? Info?

I use Teamspeak and Ventrilo at the moment. Oh yea, does it charge a phone bill? Got myself in trouble with a long distance call through Xfire one time, didn't think it actually CALLED the person..

Any and all info will be useful - with the exception of google.com.

Bl4ckC4t

Price: Free Calls outgoing, no incoming calls means you have no have no # Website: skype.com Reg.: signup user / pass info: its awesome

you wont get fee'd for anything unless you call internationally or want incoming calls. just get it

0 0

http://www.skpye.com/

fully computer to computer over the net - 100% free. you have to buy from skpye if you want to call phones

0 0

Gah I missed it. Had know idea it was going to happen so I'll just have to wait til the next one. But for those of you who were part of it I would like to know how it went. Like what was discussed and was it actually a success

0 0

well you can call cell phones just not landlines

0 0

tancurrom wrote: http://www.skpye.com/

fully computer to computer over the net - 100% free. you have to buy from skpye if you want to call phones

No, you can call within North America for free I thinkā€¦ Though that could just be because I'm from North America.

0 0

i have called outside of america. i have friends who moved to germany and isreal and i talk to them for free. YAY VOIP

0 0

The Skypecast has started! Go to the following URL to join!

skype:+99001110001823551?call&token=56116&topic=hbh+-+Hellboundhackers.org

0 0

Ahh! Internal error, please try again :(

Did i miss it?

0 0

AbSoRb wrote: Ahh! Internal error, please try again :(

Did i miss it? Probably, though it was nothing special. Lots of random people (from outside of HBH) just asking "Where are you from?" and "What language???"

Hopefully the next one will be better. We need more members willing to join and talk.