Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Radio Interviews

0 1

Right, well radio is seeming a little under used now, and its only really Aldarhawk who seems to be DJing.. great music though :)

but, i want to get more interaction into the radio, so what im gonna be doing is, organising a interview session.

wednesdays @ 10pm GMT, each week i hope to get a interview of a hacker played over the radio. Ofcourse we'll save it in a section on HBH so we can archive them for people who miss interviews.

So my question is.. Who wants to do be the interviewer?

What they'll have to do is

• devise a set of questions for each interview and tailor them for the person being itnerviewed.
  • They'll also have to organise a time with the hacker of when the interview can take place.
  • Interviews to be done over Skype.
  • Be prepared to speak with other people so the publics questions can also be asked.

I think it'll be a great idea, not only will it be fun, but you'll get your name out there on HBH and earn big kudos from me for helping me out!

So, if people are really interested can i have some really articulate responces in the form of a resume so i can decide which person will best suit this role.

Thanks

0 0

That's an awesome idea! I would do it.. if I was English :P, If you need a Dutch interpreter, just pm me xD

About the hackers you want to interview, how are you planning to find one that is willing to do this? I mean, most hackers aren't really interested in publicity..

0 1

yeah i could find them easily, i know several well known and skillful hackers already that would be fine with having a interview.

even some fairly well known ones who have recently quit etc, they can speak about their reasosn behind it, etc etc etc

so yeah i got people in mind and will have some excellent interviews.

0 0

I dont mind doing the interview xD

0 0

I would like to do it but 10 PM on a wednesday I'm out

0 1

10pm wednesday is when it will be aired.

all interviews will be pre-recorded so its up to the interviewer to agree a time with the hacker.

0 0

So its basically a podcast. woot, i love them!

0 0

Great Idea !

I havn't been DJing recently because I had to uninstall Winamp… I've been telling myself to reinstall it, and I'll hopefully get round to it sometime this weekend, so all you rock and metal fans can get some nice music :)

I would volenteer to interview, but I don't have Skype :|

0 0

Sounds like a really good idea cheese