Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Will program for u.

0 0

OK ive been programming in 7 different languages since i was in grade 4 (now in grade 8) and im bored im out of inspiration for programs. I can program in python C C++ perl java xml basic. So if ya have any programs ya wanna make but dont have the skills or language repetoir to make then give me some replies and ill do it just to have something to program for. :evil:

0 0

Can you do API hooking etc for game trainers?

0 0

Keep learning don't be complacent with 7/8 go for 15/16

Brainfuck, Assembly

0 0

A program tat can record and execute both mouse and keyboard macros would be good. Just think of the possibilities lol.

0 0

Pureline wrote: A program tat can record and execute both mouse and keyboard macros would be good. Just think of the possibilities lol.

^^ True. But it would probably be used for spamming and simple online game bots by some :| still a good idea though.

0 0

Maybe make up your own system of encryption. Who knows, if it's good enough, yours may become the next MD5, SSL, RSA, etc.:D

0 0

I highly doubt your most likely exaggerated abilities:whoa:, but nonetheless I suggest you to make your own GUI for a music player that has codec's that you've cracked and made algorithms for and make this all built-in. You should than add several options like making the GUI almost transparent, another option to do something like generate a dynamic signature of the first 5 songs in your playlist. etc. work off of that.:ninja: