Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

A WAY OF LEARNING

0 0

Im new here and the first tasks on here were easy after i found a bit out about them so i recon you should have some were you can learn some of the ways to hack just to start the new people off

0 0

I had to tell you to check the source code for the basic mission 1. So..if that's what you mean by "finding a bit about them"..no, no one should do it that way. No one should rely on others, if they do so, they may as well be a skiddie.

P.s. Im' not saying getting help is a bad thing..just when you get a little* too* much help to a point where other people are doing everything for you.

0 0

I did check the source i just didnt check it properly then when you said it i did check it properly

0 0

Did you get help on any of the other ones? Because all the ones you have done are the common sense ones that anyone should be able to get. If you did need help, I would have to say you need to leave this site, go use your computer and the internet for a couple years, and come back when you at least have the basics of how things work.

0 0

just chill man. Its not a crime to ask for help. Unless he asked for the answer. Dont worry man just keep trying and read the tutorials before you ask for help. IT will come to you.

0 0

Sorry…I was annoyed this morning. Apologies for biting your head off. For some recomendations on where to start (which will make all those missions much easier), see the thread here.

0 0

Nwolf wrote: I had to tell you to check the source code for the basic mission 1. So..if that's what you mean by "finding a bit about them"..no, no one should do it that way. No one should rely on others, if they do so, they may as well be a skiddie.

P.s. Im' not saying getting help is a bad thing..just when you get a little* too* much help to a point where other people are doing everything for you.

He is asking for help, that is a good thing; We should help those that ask to learn, yet those who wish for action, give them the action of cramming their words down their throat;

BTW if you need any help (( To the poster of the thread)) Just PM me and ask away, no spoilers though ;)