Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

ZINE PLAGERIZED

0 0

well the info is there its just been changed not entirly sure if thats wrong or not. its not like its copy and pasted which is plagerisum

0 0

its called original work for a reason. u cant switch a couple words around and still call it original work. try it with one of ur english teachers. they'll love it. and fail u.

0 0

Even if you don't cite sources for direct information, not even quotes, it's pla'g'i'fied

0 0

…in lots of books so I think saying that it's plagerism is kind of harsh. Of course so is saying that it's totally original… I guess the only thing that can define it one way or the other is ethics.

Banned
0 0

Who really cares?

Its the first issue of the zine for god sakes.

0 0

um lets see…. I smoke crack, but it was only once, its not like im gonna do it again or anything like that. heh. CRACK IS WACK

0 0

okay stop making a big deal out of it.

to let everyone else know.

BLACKACE227 was on the staff. and becasue he didnt do work i kicked his lazy ass. he was in it for money. so blackace227 really isnt here to make things better for you guys but he wants to make a quick buck.

im locking this thread so that we dont have to argue.

stay tuned for the next issue. plagarism free…. so itll be just blank f*cking pages :D

0 0

who cares, leave. your banned from zine site. fuck off. goodbye.

stop trying to turn people against us over 1 article. Im sure your 100% your own articles are sooo interesting. They suck, like you. now please stop trying to degrade our work just because you got kicked from staff.