Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Flash GFX for HBH! .. AND ROB52

0 0

I will make signatures and avatars or even a banner or logo for your site if you make a donation of any amount towards HBH.

ROB52 will be making uber k00l avatars (View mine) for people who also make donations! Post here or PM ROB52 for more details to be part of the lucky few who can use one!

This can be either:- Donating Buying yourself ( Or me;) ) Exclusive membership Buying Tshirt Or any other reasons you come up with.

Make your requests here with proof of donation! Im in a photoshop mood right about now so tonight would get the best work out of me!

Get bidding!

Collection point:-

AbSoRb:-

Tancurrom:-

sp00ky:-

0 0

Come on people! How can you not be $#&§%¥ your money straight at HBH your getting The_Flash's brillant skills in return. Its worth it, look at some of his work!

0 0

w00t! Flash, you make awesome sigs! Make me one too, and I just might remember you on payday… ;)

[edit] Yeah!!! -The_Flash-'s graphics ROCK!!! :D [/edit]

0 0

Your welcome guys and gals! Everyone else make a donation of any size to get your graphic!

0 0

I made this a re-post so it would stay in the hottest threads.

Along with designing, Anyone who donates over $5 I will mentor them with:-

Flash8 animation studio for 2 hours

or

Photoshop CS2 for 1 hour (Including Brush pack, Patterns and premium renders!)

$10 gets you doube time.

Along with this I will walkthrough any challenge I have completed on this account or last account (the_flash) with you after donating $10.

Be inspired, your getting something in return!

0 0

Haha yeah good post tancurrom! May this spark the urge to donate?!

The Manager
0 0

Make sure your avatar is real, get it from ROB52, stop pirating!

FAKE FAKE FAKE

AlderHawk Im looking at you

FAKE FAKE FAKE

WTF! I made my own avatar how am I pirating it? I am a graphic designer as well. if you look at the post: http://www.hellboundhackers.org/fusion_forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=41&thread_id=4614 you will notice that I am pimping myself as well! WTF are you thinking posting shit like this.

I was out of line but I am asking for donations as well for my work. I have fixed the comment but you should watch your tongue because you may need to bite down and that would hurt like hell!

0 0

Rob52, Aldarhawk is not copying you…. He is a Graphics design (a good one may i say) And its an image…. No need to get all worked up about it.

0 0

I'm only having a laugh, trying to get donation. Sorry if you took it the wrong way :D I did like BlackAce but now i do not want to be affiliated in anyway with him! If you could take that hidious statement (the BlackAce bit) back, would be greatly apperiated!

For the record i think your sig designs are class :)

0 0

Draws line under all of that

DONATIONS FOR SIGS! EVEN IF YOU DONATE A THRUPENCE YOU GET A SIG!

DONATE NOW BEFORE THE PILLOW MAN COMES AND ROLLS ON YOU!

The Manager
0 0

I think that was designated towards tan not you rob ;)

0 0

Points to the line! Now now people. Donate to HBH and you can use this thread as banter xD

0 0

One donation! EM, Tshirt or a plain and sweet donation! I will even make you a matching avatar starting now! Get donating xD