Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Zine

0 1

As so many other sites, HBH is thinking of creating a Zine.

This would have a similar content to the Newsletter we release however would be more indepth.

Along with the Zine there would be a CD included in each issue, with programs and indepth tutorials on how to use these programs efficently.

To get this project setup fully, we will however need a full time Zine Staff.

we need:

• writers
  • editors
  • graphic artists
  • layout dude

So HBH needs your help. If anyone is interested and motivated about this idea, please post below, or PM me.

0 0

What else would be in this Zine if you go ahead with it?

0 1

well with our first newsletter, it turned out to be 16 pages long. And that was with roughly 6 topics. So if we were to make these topics more indepth, and add a few general computer articles, with more general hacking articles, then we'd easily have a 40 + page Zine including images etc + with a hacking CD attached.

seemed like a good idea to me!

0 0

well i have to say that i am interested. ;)

btw, you say that you're finished with the newsletter, any idea as to when it will be released?

0 0

you know im in this for sure…. put me up to anything… hell i can take it off your hands if you want and gather everything together from everyone. They can email me their articles and programs.. and i can get it out to them… though some1 else would have to control the making of Cd's cuz my burner couldn't handle that… we could release atleast one every year… this is alot of work we are talking about here.

0 0

If i can be of any use, just let me know ;)

0 0

Yeah, i'll help too if it's needed.

0 1

hack4u: you know im in this for sure

Great thanks, how about cheif editor? coz i know your motivated, and thats really what we need!

though some1 else would have to control the making of Cd's Dont worry, i'll handle the making of the CD's

we could release atleast one every year I was thinking of a more regular Zine, like 1 every 2/3 months. Which is why we need dedicated staff.

Anarcho-Hippie - thanks, i'll speak to you on MSN. But you could be a writer.

nights_shadow - would you be fine being a writer?

0 0

Aw, I have always loved writing, but I know next to naught about programming. Well, except for web design. I would probably purchase a subscription though. Now I need to go read that newsletter.

0 0

Yeah, i'd be fine being a writer, i can actually devote some time now, seeing as school is out for summer.

0 0

graphicsssssssssssssss :)

i love graphics :)

0 0

well i just got through reading the newsletter and it was sic ;)

the only thing that i noticed was in the section about gettin /etc/passwd from an FTP site, there was a mention made to a program called "Jack the Ripper". isn't it John the ripper?

0 0

0wned wrote: graphicsssssssssssssss :)

i love graphics :) ill be assisstant graphics designer :)

0 0

I have been dealing with this site like 6 hours a night seriously just because i am eager to get further so i would love to help out because i have all the time now since im out of school. So please if you have the room i wouldn't mind jumping in.

0 1

sure thing, we are always looking for writers and people to come up with new ideas.

Im glad people have really shown a interst in this Zine. I've got a pretty good idea on the content of this Zine, which i will post tommorow after more brainstorming.

0 0

Edited sorry forget what this message said before if there is room i wouldn't mind a shot it would be decently kewl to do

0 0

Grindordie wrote: I think we need someone that could check the spelling errors and grammar. I'll proofread because you know I hate spelling mistakes.

0 0

put me down for anything other than layout making :P

0 0

I can help out with gfx, here is some of my work.

meh ;)

I can also help out with the layout if you really want me to, not my favoirte thing to do but if there is noone else contact me.

0 1

wow :o

Now those are cool graphics.

ok, i'll add you and Darth to the Zine Staff once i get back (have to go out now)

Then you'll have access to the Zine forums and there will be more info posted in there.

0 0

Burnfire, How do you make those brushes???!?!?!?!??!

Or where did you get them?

0 0

Well, heres a sig i whiped up in 5 secons.

The border isnt strait because im tired and i stayed up all night. I didnt use any brushes and never have with any of my peices.

I just got some new grunge brushes and tech brushes so ill be makign some liek burnfires soon ^_^

0 0

Love the graphics guys wish i was that good :(

0 0

Mr_Cheese, I think you shoudl set up a zine staff only fourm so we can keep the work limited to the staff before the zine is published, because if everyone knew what was goign on it then nobody would buy it :)

0 0

Have a zine topic, then a fourm for each staff and their job, or just one for grapics, editing, articles ect.

But it woudl probally be easyer to have speprate for each person so eveyones work wouldnt get mixed up.

0 1

0wned wrote: Mr_Cheese, I think you shoudl set up a zine staff only fourm so we can keep the work limited to the staff before the zine is published, because if everyone knew what was goign on it then nobody would buy it :)

dude thats what i've just given you access to!!

0 0

:)

0 0

If you still need staff I can help you a bit.

0 0

il do anything except graphics and layout anything apart from that will b ok

0 0

if you dont mind accepting just anyone onto the staff, i'd be happy to write articles and do some editing ;)

0 0

OK ok ok OK im not the smartest person in the world but i got some realy fucking great ideas i can write about annything (LOL aslone as sum one corrects my spelling) Im ok at Fx's i can put out some good ideas maby im like a giant ideal machine with WAY too much time on his hands im can do almost w/e you want put shit infront of me ill do it alsong as its somthing i like. so everything you do ill like :D so yea gimme a p.m. w/ I REALY WANT IN ON THIS SHIT GUYZ.:@