Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

non Video Lessons

0 1

a new feature that will be added to HBH is going to be non-Video Lessons.

These classes will be similar to the w3schools system, where you read a page, click "next" read the next page etc. With each page giving you more advanced and indepth lessons.

So, it would be quite nice for some members to become lesson producers. Ideas for these lessons are also much appriacted.

If you wish to submit a lesson, simply send us a text file thats divded into sections (1 section per page) or send us a powerpoint slideshow that includes images. We'll then convert these submissions into pages to be used on HBH.

Any thoughts / feedback / submissions are much apprecaited.

0 0

that sounds nice. this systeem will make it easyer to write nice and long tutorials. with will make it more structuured that was kind of a problem with the articles now.

0 0

That is a really good idea. So these will be so cool and exactly what we need. I can do one for "Basic 1" =P

I'm just playin' but I am excited to see where this is going.

0 0

I agree, this is a great idea and I'd like to contribute. But we must make sure these lessons do not collide with articles (already written or in the process). We should probably assign people certain topics to avoid repeating certain things :p