Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

yet another new HBH idea!!

0 1

well, recently i keep having idea after idea on how to improve HBH and vary its content, so you can get hte most out of HBH. I know i shouold usally only have 1 project to setup at a time.. but we can handle it.

The T-Shirts are in the design phase, and exclusive membership is in the process of being scripted and setup! Not to mention a web based event in production along with several other HBH Challenges on their way. So how about we start another project!!

Basically, its "urban defacement". Basically, you print off the HBH banner or certain "urban defacement images"… then go into town or somewhere, and stick it up on something and take a picture.

Then you submit that picture to HBH. Once we have submissions, the best and most unique pic will be placed on the HBH home page (i was thinking a small 150x150 image to the right of the banner or in a panel) along with your username.

Obvioulsy their will be a page dedicated to all entries etc.

I know its not hacking related, and you wont recieve any points. The only reward will be having your pic + username up on the homepage / "urban defacement" page. But i figured it would be a fun challenge to take part in. Perhaps even a chance to meet other HBH members in your area.

What do people think?

0 0

I love that idea :) how long and starting from when will this project be running? I wonder how creazy hackers will go to get some fame :p

i'll centainly submit a picture beter be ready to face a crazy, totaly out of his mind, insane GuY his Pucture, Muahahahhhaaaaaaa ;)B):p

0 1

it woudl be started anytime, and will run on forever.

the image on the main page will be the best pic, not the most recent. So this way hopefulyl each new pic should be better and better with more crazy ideas comming from it!

0 0

where or to with adres can we send or picuters? not that i already have one NOT YET ;)

0 1

well, lets not get ahead of ourselves just yet. Lets see if many other members will participate otherwise it might not be worth doing.

0 0

your right. but i'm full of adrenaline and realy excited about that idea i'm sorry :)

0 0

haha ya that sounds like a insanly sweet idea i'd do it

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

I'll post them at school, in town, and anywhere I go

0 0

Sounds like fun :p

0 1

ok, i'll start scripting a system now.

0 0

Thats a great idea, I will have some fun placing the images in my school.

0 1

ok, i set it up: http://www.hellboundhackers.org/defacement.php

Also, dont just use the HBH image by itself. If you have a spray can. use it! If you are into activism, or you want to make the world a better place. Perhaps you could do a big political "defacement" on a wall.. or franchize window.. then place the HBH image in the center and take a pic!! A pic like that would give you much much more respect and kudos, than just putting the hbh image on a tree in a park!

But, any submission is welcome. The most important thing is you have fun!

I'll be looking forward to seeing the submissions. Wounder who will be the first!!

Also, feel free to make any images and post them in htis forum. If i feel their good enough to upload for mass use, then i will!!

0 0

Haha this sounds like its gona be great fun, im going downtown sometime this weekend, I'll definatally try and find something interisting to do.

0 0

sounds sweet… thinks bad things

0 0

My parents were gonna get the house painted over soon during the summer. Maybe i can find some spray cans and tag up the wall on the side of the house with some tag art. I think the wall is 50 ft by 30ft no windows :) if not ive got some crazy ideas anyway.

0 0

i was thinking more like something.. global lol :P eiffel tower, empire state building , the Papacy in the vatican, anything whatever, but unfortunately its dangerous and i live nowhere near those lol :P

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Me and cubeman might see if we can put some in the train stations in London

0 0

i was gonna sneak into my school and tag up this huge wall… my friedns can do it and id tell them to stick HBH logo in there somewhere in the middle or something:p

0 0

LOL… im thinking of hittin some power boxes and the local substation. "POWER to those who seek it" lol get it.

I reckon it would be a great way to raise membership and find other hackers in your area. Wether its such a good idea to be posting links back to the site where anyone can do a location search through the members in the area responsible… im not sure is such a good idea ;) though

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

hack4u wrote: i was gonna sneak into my school and tag up this huge wall… my friedns can do it and id tell them to stick HBH logo in there somewhere in the middle or something:p

NICE!!! I'm putting them in classroom and on the desks

0 0

im doing a network hack on one of my classrooms with 25+ computers and theyll all have a nice little background on them. :)

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Lol, I hacked my old science teachers account, her pass was "science" how dumb, and I changed her background to say "you are being watched…"

0 0

I know where Im ging to put mine. Got to find some friends here really fast! lol, just you guys wait!

0 0

any Belgium guyz who wanne team up with me? mp me! (superpimp?? The_Cell ??)

0 0

it sounds like a good idea im sertainly up for it :p anyone live in london and wana lend a hand i got somefin big planned :p

0 0

i dont know if yall are stilling doing this idea, but i love it, and im soo going to do something, dont know what yet, but ive got some ideas……

0 0

how old are these posts :rolleyes:

0 1

i dont have a sticker machine, sorry.

0 0

heh actually all you need is a printer and a label sheet. you could make your own stickers with labels. Just get oversized labels and there you go stickers. and you can design them however you want to :D

0 1

nice idea, sounds like something i might do.

i'll deffo get a set of big stickers for the convention.

0 0

WOOT! sticker > laptop!

0 0

the g00ns have been doing this for a loooooong ass time. they're fags tho, so it doesn't matter.

0 0

this thread has been dead for a loooooooooooong ass time tho so it doesnt matter