Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Revenue for HBH

0 1

obvioulsy HBH isnt free to run. Since google ads fucked HBH over and we lost over $100… every single ad company i have tried has rejected HBH, despite its great advertising potential.

So, at the moment we have had donations (thank you very very very much people), and from reseller we have enough money for hosting for another few months. However it wont last forever.

So, to cut a long story short, HBH needs a constant source of income, OR enough money in bulk so we can spread it over the months of hosting.

One thing i have been thinking about, and recently saw on HTS is making T-Shirts. I was thinking, perhaps T-shirts with the HBH logo on + a hacking phrase and perhaps your username. It would probably be the same price as a average T-Shirt, around $15 maybe more. inc p&p

**So 2 things i'd like you to reply on are:

1. what do you think of the idea of t-shirts? would you buy one? price too high?
  2. do you have any other money making suggestions?**

0 0

okay i have two things to say,,

1. selling shirts would be a great idea. If you do end up selling shirts try to go with Jinx,, I think the logo on the shirt would be an awsome it could be a black shirt and the green HBH logo on it and on the back of the shirt it could say the web address. Oh and yes 15 dollars i think would be reasonable,
  2. Another way to raise money would be a kind of Root This Box compatition with a entry fee and a prize.

well thats my input..

0 0

shirts would be cool. maybe a mouse pad also? black colored is always cool. I like the idea of the names on the shirts too. Dont really know what else tho for merchandise

0 0

I'd buy one, I'd love to see my gf with HBH and Wolfmankurd streched across her breasts… make small tight ones.

0 1

wolfmankurd wrote: I'd buy one, I'd love to see my gf with HBH and Wolfmankurd streched across her breasts… make small tight ones.

hell yeah. i know what im getting my gf for her bday!! also how abotu female underwear.. with "root me" on the front, and have the URL streched across the bum :-)

0 0

Lmao, Cool, I'd buy that its just getting my hands on it without looking dogey lol.

0 0

now u have an excuse for grabbing her g/f's ass without her getting pissed.

or grabbing her breast…

just be like "oh u see, this right here grab breast thats my name on the internet and this right here grab ass thats the site i visit that i use my name on.."

WARNING: Bitch slapping, bad mouthing, and possible occurance of loss of "significant other" may be of results of attempting anything stated above.

lmao

0 0

Haykuro wrote: now u have an excuse for grabbing her g/f's ass without her getting pissed.

or grabbing her breast…

just be like "oh u see, this right here grab breast thats my name on the internet and this right here grab ass thats the site i visit that i use my name on.."

WARNING: Bitch slapping, bad mouthing, and possible occurance of loss of "significant other" may be of results of attempting anything stated above.

lmao

lmfao

Yeah, i'd buy a shirt. That'd be pretty kick-ass.

0 0

LOL, nice idea about the female underware.

But, yea, t-shirts would kick ass. I'd buy one :)

Lover of Parkour
0 0

Damn, I'd buy one if I could. My Parents don't know about the whole hacking thing. It's an awsome idea. See if you can make one that means HBH or something similar but I can explain to the folks that it is something completely different?

Anyway, good idea.

NC

0 0

yea my parents dont know either.. so it would be a problem for me also.

0 0

If HBH needs help whit design i can always help i have designed T-shirts before i guess you have to send the templates to the designers so can HBH members deside whitch they want to use……maybe.

Peapul that are capebul of donating please do i cant im 15 Hahah! please for the sake of knoledge and learning on as a comunety!

;):p:)

0 0

My parents know my dad is a computer freak he works whit making the internett "save" the "enemy" of the hacker Heheh!

still he thinks its ok ……………….:O

0 0

master of puppets wrote: My parents know my dad is a computer freak he works whit making the internett "save" the "enemy" of the hacker Heheh!

still he thinks its ok ……………….:O

He can't complain. It sounds like he'd be out of a job without the "enemy".

I think the t-shirts are a good idea, but like the christmas/new year charity fundraiser, so many people have trouble paying. Surely there is SOME advertising that will accept you? I think that's the only real profitable option.

0 0

I dont know but mabey there is a way we could send cash or check? I know I dont have enough of a bank balence to play with so I dont bother with paypal accounts. (Ill spend all my moneys) Mabey there is someone we could vote for or something to be head of affairs. (Who we send cash to.)

0 0

how is the shipping done… if u can ship it to Maldives i'll buy one of those T-shirts.. :)

how abt making bra's lol… so hakerbabe and grrlz here will buy one.. lol