Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Code Bank

0 0

I like it. an "Other" section would be good

0 0

Looks cool, but the submit code link just gives me a blank white page.

0 0

Added Rating system. Try again newtype, it should work.

'Other' Category added.

0 0

Posted some. The main problem, although I'm not sure if you should change this actually, is the formatting once stuff is submitted it loses tabbing etc. but this does mean that the end user must look through the code and fix it which may be benficial to learners.

0 0

I think C deserves its own section. Get rid of the SQL section, any SQL code is just going to be a couple lines in a big PHP application.

I'd like it if you could make everything between " " red, not just the quotation marks.

0 0

Yea, it works for me now.

BTW, i made a few submissions to the Perl section, but the freaking site code (the HTML) showed up in my posts, so if it has HTML in it thats why… (but I do think that an admin should go and fix it).

BTW, like all my submissions are messed up. Since it doesn't show things between HTML tags (angled crackets), it didn't show some of my required options (which i put between < and >) , and it didn't show any filehandles, etc.

0 0

now you have learned your lesson n3w7yp3. When ever posting html code always put 2 stars in. Like so, <HTML CODE HERE>. See that was displayed! lol.

0 0

ok, thanks for your suggestions and PM's. I will be sorting out the problems you have told me about and improving the colour highlighting. I will remove the SQL section and replace it with a C section.

Thanks,

Will.

0 0

right ok, everything formats nicely including tabs and html tags show up but aren't run :)

0 0

you say the html tags get run? Can't you use PHP to show print the tags without running them?

0 0

Nice christmas tree pepe

0 0

lol, thanks. I was sad to see it go.