Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Crash and Burn

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

0 0

0 0

0 0

FreezX + Malganis

More to come tomorrow ;)

0 0

I think I'm getting into plenty of interesting places ;)

PHP WARRIOR
2,490 1

Very Nice Challenge, I want more! :)

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

lolz

npm ERR!
0 0

First of all I would like to say that I really enjoyed this challenge.

Unfortunately I had little time to play and so i got only one of the boxes, I managed to get the others ip but, hell, i found myself playing with the main website in a sort of a defacement fever.

So, I found the comments immediately:

<!– 'Lulz' I iz so '1337' :)–> <!– jimbob says –> -HBH <!– that the password is right in front of you if you piece it together ;) –><br />

but this one kept me busy for a while:

<!– jimbob says while on playstation3 he saw that 'at' –>

There was a link with an alt tag saying 'Crash and Burn @ HellbundHackers.org', so I searched this particular user here and guess what, i found that user. I wasted some time thinking that this user was the password of some other user on C&B. Well, the answer was much more simple lol.

The Powered by on the footer is… well… it was around 3.30 am :p

I also want to share a line from the sql commands history stored on the first machine, because I find it funny:

update j04zg_users SET password = MD5('@FreezXIsGod') WHERE ID=434;

Nice one @FreezX :)

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

Hahaha I forgot all about that "loves the boaby" comment. tee-hee

0 0

Yeah, I guess someone was a little sour that I beat them to there ;) Also changed a couple of my other wordpress messages, but that's okay as I don't think they even managed to get into the other boxes. :D

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

When I got access to wordpress I just clicked on a random account in the db and overwrote it , I may have done that with your comments too.

I see you never denied loving the boaby though tee-hee